ADR Requested and 5 days letter decision made..Please help

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,

App submitted Oct 2020
Aor,sposor approval medical bio done in April 2021
Moved to New Delhi Visa Office May 20201
we got ADR for wedding ritual photos on July 23 (we had register marriage in U.S.A because of Covid, dating for 3 years)
We submitted docs on July 25 but no acknowledgement
July 25- 28 Cant see anything on gckey about ADR, Ecas says we sent u docs for additional info. That's about it
July 28: we received pre-arrival and in process on spousal side, no update on ADR
July 29: today we got decision made on spousal pr side, no update on ADR

What does this mean? Can it be an interview or worse, :( or is the processing complete?

Thanks...quite nervous

Last edited:

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi All,

App submitted Oct 2020
Aor,sposor approval medical bio done in April 2021
Moved to New Delhi Visa Office May 20201
we got ADR for wedding ritual photos on July 23 (we had register marriage in U.S.A because of Covid, dating for 3 years)
We submitted docs on July 25 but no acknowledgement
July 25- 28 Cant see anything on gckey about ADR, Ecas says we sent u docs for additional info. That's about it
July 28: we received pre-arrival and in process, no update on ADR
July 29: today we got decision made on spousal pr side, no update on ADR

What does this mean? Can it be an interview or worse, :( or is the processing complete?

Thanks...quite nervous
Additional Documents, when submitted via webform, can take a couple of weeks, depending on the VO. 5 days is really nothing to worry about.
We received an email confirming the receipt of our documents once they reached the VO and all was good.

You just have to be patient and not read into things. You say you got "decision made on the spousal pr side", do you mean you got decision made for the principal applicant ?

Reactions: armoured

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

We submitted the documents by email to the New Delhi Visa office on July 25 (2days after ADR) as requested on the ADR letter. We also sent a physical copy but it will reach tomorrow. Webform was submitted 48 hours ago so I doubt they would have seen it.

Yes, I mean decision made on the Spousal PR side Principal applicant on ECAS

Thanks

@armoured any thoughts?

Last edited:

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi,

We submitted the documents by email to the New Delhi Visa office on July 25 (2days after ADR) as requested on the ADR letter. We also sent a physical copy but it will reach tomorrow. Webform was submitted 48 hours ago so I doubt they would have seen it.

Yes, I mean decision made on the Spousal PR side Principal applicant on ECAS

Thanks

@armoured any thoughts?
So, if I were you, I would take a deep breath. If you have Decision Made on the Principal Applicant side on eCAS, that's generally good news. Any interview request or other would have happened before any decision was made on the application.

I would say just be patient now.

Reactions: DiiDii and armoured