+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR Questions - Please help

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi! If anyone can help me please, I have a couple of questions regarding the additional documents that IRCC is asking us to submit. Please see below.

Spousal Application (January 2020)
PA is from the Philippines

1.Baptismal Certificate - Will it be an issue if this cannot be provided? Like for example they can't remember which church it was done.

2. Hospital/medical birth record - My husband was born at home by a midwife so no hospital record was done, that information is indicated on his birth certificate. What proof should we provide?

3. Old Passports- his old passport was taken back by the passport office when he renewed it. What proof should we provide?

4. IMM5669 (Education History) - if my husband was in 2 different schools during Highschool, should we have that information separated?

5. Medical - he has a valid medical (non-ede) for a trv application, can we use that for this? We have a copy of the e-medical and can provide that.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi! If anyone can help me please, I have a couple of questions regarding the additional documents that IRCC is asking us to submit. Please see below.

Spousal Application (January 2020)
PA is from the Philippines

1.Baptismal Certificate - Will it be an issue if this cannot be provided? Like for example they can't remember which church it was done.

2. Hospital/medical birth record - My husband was born at home by a midwife so no hospital record was done, that information is indicated on his birth certificate. What proof should we provide?

3. Old Passports- his old passport was taken back by the passport office when he renewed it. What proof should we provide?

4. IMM5669 (Education History) - if my husband was in 2 different schools during Highschool, should we have that information separated?

5. Medical - he has a valid medical (non-ede) for a trv application, can we use that for this? We have a copy of the e-medical and can provide that.
1-3 - If you can't provide these things, then you don't have much choice but to provide an explanation. Can't tell you whether it'll be sufficient.

4. Doubt it matters much but of course, just tell the truth.

5. You can submit what you have and hope they'll accept it. But if you've been asked for a new medical, you'll have to make sure something is accepted in fairly short order or do a new one.

Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
1-3 - If you can't provide these things, then you don't have much choice but to provide an explanation. Can't tell you whether it'll be sufficient.

4. Doubt it matters much but of course, just tell the truth.

5. You can submit what you have and hope they'll accept it. But if you've been asked for a new medical, you'll have to make sure something is accepted in fairly short order or do a new one.
1-3. Documents is for the proof of identity, we will still try to gather the documents that we can.

4. I would indicate it on the form, I just don't know how to put it separately since there's a section that ask for the level of education. Like for example school a was from June 2009 to March 2010 (level of education: ?) and then transferred to school b will be June 2010 to March 2013 (level of education: highschool graduate).

5. The letter states "As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously...."

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
4. I would indicate it on the form, I just don't know how to put it separately since there's a section that ask for the level of education. Like for example school a was from June 2009 to March 2010 (level of education: ?) and then transferred to school b will be June 2010 to March 2013 (level of education: highschool graduate).
I don't understand the issue, you can click to add more boxes on that form. Level of education is still high school, one of them with no certificate issued presumably. No big deal.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I don't understand the issue, you can click to add more boxes on that form. Level of education is still high school, one of them with no certificate issued presumably. No big deal.
That I know, I just want to make sure I'm putting the right information. Thank you so much!

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
How old is the medical test?
Medical test is only valid for one year.
Since Philippines is SUPER slow, do not be surprised that they will ask you for another medical later.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
How old is the medical test?
Medical test is only valid for one year.
Since Philippines is SUPER slow, do not be surprised that they will ask you for another medical later.
It was done last month June 17 and got updated on gckey by July 6. I just don't want us to pay for another medical if they can consider this non-ede medical from our trv.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
It was done last month June 17 and got updated on gckey by July 6. I just don't want us to pay for another medical if they can consider this non-ede medical from our trv.
I would just provide the medical test result you got last month. If they need you to do another medical, they will ask for it.
For my wife, they send a medical exam request form for her to take to the exam.
Unless they provide you with that medical form, I would think you don’t need to redo medical.

Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I would just provide the medical test result you got last month. If they need you to do another medical, they will ask for it.
For my wife, they send a medical exam request form for her to take to the exam.
Unless they provide you with that medical form, I would think you don’t need to redo medical.
Great! No form was included on the letter, thank you..

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again
We were given 3 options when they requested for additional documents, it's either you send it via email, web form or gckey. We emailed ours and until now there's still no update too..

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
We were given 3 options when they requested for additional documents, it's either you send it via email, web form or gckey. We emailed ours and until now there's still no update too..
They told us they don't accept additional documents through email. Try and contact them okay.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
They told us they don't accept additional documents through email. Try and contact them okay.
Ours got uploaded on the gckey even if we sent it via email, it's just that there's still no update until now. Thank you! Good luck on your application.

Reactions: Penny.a