PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi everybody, I'm Mar'20 PNP EE applicant, last month I received re-med request (already passed it, the status in my profile is "You passed your med exam") and ADR (New PCC, imm08, scheduleA, additional family info). I uploaded everything to my account and now the status in the Additional documents section is "July 14, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Could anybody suggest (@legalfalcon your insights are very much appreciated) -how long it usually takes the LVO to review and accept those documents and what are the next steps PR application processing ?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hi everybody, I'm Mar'20 PNP EE applicant, last month I received re-med request (already passed it, the status in my profile is "You passed your med exam") and ADR (New PCC, imm08, scheduleA, additional family info). I uploaded everything to my account and now the status in the Additional documents section is "July 14, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Could anybody suggest (@legalfalcon your insights are very much appreciated) -how long it usually takes the LVO to review and accept those documents and what are the next steps PR application processing ?
LVO seems to be getting ready to issue ppr. If not by the end of this month, they will start issuing next month for sure.

Reactions: Mtille and YCH

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

After you submit the documents it can take 1-5 weeks for them to be processed.

Reactions: Mtille and YCH

cdDream181

May 12, 2022
Hello, I realize it’s a pretty old thread but just wanted to check anyway. I’m in the same situation, did you end up getting a reply from them?