+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR-PCC

Tauni

Jun 13, 2022
Questions about PCC ADR:

Pakistan PCC - I have stayed in Pakistan on one address all my life. In 2013, I moved to the UAE, however kept visiting Pakistan couple of times every year.At the time of application submission in Dec 2020, I submitted one Pakistan PCC of my home address from birth to the last day of the last visit (8th Oct 2019).

In 2020, my family in Pakistan moved to a new house and I visited them at the end of 2021 for a month. I never mentioned this address in my application as I had not visited this place.

Now I have the received the ADR of PCC.
Should I get 2 PCCs; one from the birth to 8th Oct 2019 of my old home in Paksitan and 2nd one from 15th Dec 2021 to 15th Jan 2022 of new home ?

cdDream181

May 12, 2022
You only need to provide them PCC for your current country of residence. You don’t need to provide one for Pakistan since you did not stay there continuously for 6 months or longer during your visits. I’m assuming you already provided a pcc for your initial stay before UAE and that should be enough. Regarding change of address, you need to inform if it’s a change in your current mailing or residential address. Otherwise it’s not required.

Check this for more information-https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hey, I have traveled to India due to a family emergency, my stay is less than 6 months, so Should I get a new PCC from India if I am still waiting for an AOR?? My AR - November 2021

khushwant singh

Dec 23, 2019
Questions about PCC ADR:

Pakistan PCC - I have stayed in Pakistan on one address all my life. In 2013, I moved to the UAE, however kept visiting Pakistan couple of times every year.At the time of application submission in Dec 2020, I submitted one Pakistan PCC of my home address from birth to the last day of the last visit (8th Oct 2019).

In 2020, my family in Pakistan moved to a new house and I visited them at the end of 2021 for a month. I never mentioned this address in my application as I had not visited this place.

Now I have the received the ADR of PCC.
Should I get 2 PCCs; one from the birth to 8th Oct 2019 of my old home in Paksitan and 2nd one from 15th Dec 2021 to 15th Jan 2022 of new home ?
Did you get your PPR yet? Did you get any more ADRs??