+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR - PCC SLOT DUPLICATED

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Could someone please help me with my query.

I have received ADRs for remedical, schedule A and PCC. i need to upload 3 files in total, however I have 4 upload slots. The PCC slot is duplicated "police certifcate" without mentioning the country name. In the letter they specifically required a fresh PCC from my home country only.

Should I upload the same PCC twice in both slots and raise a webform OR sould I report a technical issue and wait for a response before uploading the PCC ?

The deadline is the 27th of June.
AOR JAN 2021

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021

I have received ADRs for remedical, schedule A and PCC. i need to upload 3 files in total, however I have 4 upload slots. The PCC slot is duplicated "police certifcate" without mentioning the country name. In the letter they specifically required a fresh PCC from my home country only.

Should I upload the same PCC twice in both slots and raise a webform OR sould I report a technical issue and wait for a response before uploading the PCC ?

AOR JAN 2021
anyone ??

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
Assuming that it's just for your PCC and not spousal PCC as well and it's truly a mistake on their end, then I don't see any harm uploading your PCC in both slots.

For safety, you might want to attach an LOE to the PCC to mention that it's a duplicate entry due to their technical error.

Reactions: Buho09

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Assuming that it's just for your PCC and not spousal PCC as well and it's truly a mistake on their end, then I don't see any harm uploading your PCC in both slots.

For safety, you might want to attach an LOE to the PCC to mention that it's a duplicate entry due to their technical error.
thank you bahamut. yes am a single applicant. I wil attach an LOE to be on the safe side. cheers

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021

one more quick question just to confirm: for schedule A you fill up first the form, print it, sing it, scan it and then upload it right?

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
one more quick question just to confirm: for schedule A you fill up first the form, print it, sing it, scan it and then upload it right?
Yeah exactly but make sure you sign it after “singing”.
Just kidding though. You are good to go.

Reactions: Buho09

khushwant singh

Dec 23, 2019

AOR JAN 2021
Did you get your PPR? Any more ADRs??