Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Maybe "ADR not applicable" is just another way of saying "we've received your documents and for now, we don't need anything else"? Don't get worked up and be patient.
To be honest, I did a search and most of the people who got NA status received their PPRs either within a day or within 10-12 days. However, the situation is really different now.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
To be honest, I did a search and most of the people who got NA status received their PPRs either within a day or within 10-12 days. However, the situation is really different now.
Can you share how you did the research? I certainly hope you're right.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
In majority cases it shows something significant has happened at the back end. I raised a webform and they came back with everything valid/passed which means the app is almost approved and just waiting for the email now. Another person in Dec Aor group had NA and got to know through call that he is approved.
Has the person in Dec Aor group got PPR yet?

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I received 02 back to back ADRs on 7 Aug 2019 and 15 Aug 2019, respectively. I submitted them in due time, but my status is still “We are reviewing the documents you have provided”. It hasn’t changed to Not Applicable at all. I received remedical request on 9 Feb 2020 and passed remedical on 17 feb 2020. I used to know that receiving remedical request is a sure sign of receiving PPR. No sign of PPR for me yet. AOR 2 December 2018.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Can you share how you did the research? I certainly hope you're right.
I searched this forum, and the group Kubeir Kamal by typing in Not applicable and there were lots of PPR posts there with the exact dates of when the status changed and when they received PPR. Infact there was this one guy who told that his status changed to NA and we predicted you will get PPR in one day and sure he got it the same night. But the situation isn't same anymore. :(

Reactions: Kanchanrupani

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I received 02 back to back ADRs on 7 Aug 2019 and 15 Aug 2019, respectively. I submitted them in due time, but my status is still “We are reviewing the documents you have provided”. It hasn’t changed to Not Applicable at all. I received remedical request on 9 Feb 2020 and passed remedical on 17 feb 2020. I used to know that receiving remedical request is a sure sign of receiving PPR. No sign of PPR for me yet. AOR 2 December 2018.
Have you ordered gcms notes?

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Have you ordered gcms notes?
Yes, as per GSMS notes eligibility, criminality, medical - passed but security - (Blank), may be ongoing (in depth security screening?). But received re-medical request. everybody say in the forum that re-medical is issued after everything is approved.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Yes, as per GSMS notes eligibility, criminality, medical - passed but security - (Blank), may be ongoing (in depth security screening?). But received re-medical request. everybody say in the forum that re-medical is issued after everything is approved.
Don't worry, the ADR status doesn't change for everyone. There are many cases where it remained reviewing even after copr. If you wan to know the updated status of your application, you can raise a webform.

Reactions: shredder

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
I raised one today, will update this thread once i receive a reply,
Recieved the response today,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

They sent me the same reply.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018

I had raised one on Monday and got a more detailed reply. My ADR went to Not Applicable last Thursday.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied ( it was recommended pass in Feb)
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020

That is generic response. Did you specifically ask them about elig, crim and sec?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I had raised one on Monday and got a more detailed reply. My ADR went to Not Applicable last Thursday.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied ( it was recommended pass in Feb)
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
I'm sure yours is about to get approved since your case is similar to mine

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
That is generic response. Did you specifically ask them about elig, crim and sec?
yes i asked for
  • Eligibility - (completed or recommended pass)
  • Security
  • Criminality - has my overall background check has been completed?
they responded with a generic reply. i assume it differs from agent to agent.