ADR (multiple) to show if I was paid by my current employer

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dear, I'm in a tough situation here. IRCC has sent a letter mentioning "Please provide proof (multiple) that you were paid by your current employer as an employee". Now I'm considering to provide the below documents,

1. Salary payslip and bank statement showing my salary paid by my employer
2. TAX certificate from the government as well as TAX paid by my employer
3. Salary certificate from my employer

Now, are these documents enough?

Also, I've not shown my salary bank account in the proof of funds. In this account, I've some credit card transactions each month as well as an EMI sent to another bank account for the payment of my home loan which I did not disclose in the proof of funds. Now if I disclose this then will it lead to my PR rejection?

What should I do now? What is the best way to provide this ADR without raising any further red flags? Please suggest. It would really mean a lot.

Hi, @legalfalcon requesting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Sajib

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Dear, I'm in a tough situation here. IRCC has sent a letter mentioning "Please provide proof (multiple) that you were paid by your current employer as an employee". Now I'm considering to provide the below documents,

1. Salary payslip and bank statement showing my salary paid by my employer
2. TAX certificate from the government as well as TAX paid by my employer
3. Salary certificate from my employer

Now, are these documents enough?

Also, I've not shown my salary bank account in the proof of funds. In this account, I've some credit card transactions each month as well as an EMI sent to another bank account for the payment of my home loan which I did not disclose in the proof of funds. Now if I disclose this then will it lead to my PR rejection?

What should I do now? What is the best way to provide this ADR without raising any further red flags? Please suggest. It would really mean a lot.

Hi, @legalfalcon requesting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Sajib
What did you send initially. And was your elig recommended passed?

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
I have other bank accounts where I've deposited money just for proof of funds. In these accounts, I don't perform any transactions to keep it simple. My eligibility is showing in progress.
When did elig turn to in progress? And what documents did you submit with your application to prove your employment?

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
When did elig turn to in progress? And what documents did you submit with your application to prove your employment?
Eligibility is in progress after the biometrics done on 17th May. For my proof of employment, I submitted an experience letter from my manager and HR, 3 months payslips, my employee ID and contract agreement.

Last edited:

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Eligibility is in progress after the AOR. For my proof of employment, I submitted an experience letter from my manager and HR, 3 months payslips, my employee ID and contract agreement.
This is strange. You seem to have submitted everything. Was the experience letter on letterhead? Did it mention your salary? Were you paid in cash by any chance. If yes, did you mention that on the reference letter.

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
This is strange. You seem to have submitted everything. Was the experience letter on letterhead? Did it mention your salary? Were you paid in cash by any chance. If yes, did you mention that on the reference letter.
The experience letter was on the official letterhead. But the bank information was not mentioned in any of the letters. And yes, the salary was paid in bank account.