Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys, I added my spouse to my FSW application as a dependent. I uploaded my marriage certificate and wedding pictures. Now on June 16 I got an ADR asking for below information:

Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your spouse. Please provide documents (financial or other) that prove you have combined your affairs with your spouse. Please provide documents that show you are living together.

I am planning to upload notarised rent agreement which has my and my wife's name in it and the insurance policy schedule which mentions my wife's name.

Should I upload any additional documents as well for ex. wedding card or should I open a joint bank account with her and then upload the statement?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"should I open a joint bank account with her and then upload the statement?"
I wouldn't upload a document to show I did something yesterday in response to this request from IRCC.
there are 2 things that IRCC wants evidence of besides, but in support of the legitimacy of your relationship - your cohabitation in a conjugal relationship and evidence that your lives are fully intertwined outside the bedroom. That you share expenses, that you've named each other benefits and insurance beneficiaries, that your tax return reflects your marital status, that your family and friends know and treat you as a couple . . .

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
So I have uploaded the following documents:
1. Lease deed for my house mentioning mine and my spouse name executed on January 10,2020
2. Insurance policy with my spouse as a dependent in the policy but the same was done 10 days prior to receiving the ADR from IRCC. My policy expired and I added her name in the new policy but it was only 10 days prior, do you think this might cause a issue?
3. Boarding passes for me and my spouse for our honeymoon trip to spain together.

what do you think, does these documents suffice?