+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR For Employment

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear All

I have received ADR for following docs:

1) Six month's pay slips and corresponding bank statements from current employment

2) Any other evidence you may wish to provide in support of evidencing employment

Regarding pay slips I can arrange, but I have a question that from last 6 months there have been several transactions in my account including large deposits and withdrawals, do you think I have to explain them as well or not?

For Point 2) What kind of evidence should I give?

Thanks

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Dear All

1) Six month's pay slips and corresponding bank statements from current employment

2) Any other evidence you may wish to provide in support of evidencing employment

Regarding pay slips I can arrange, but I have a question that from last 6 months there have been several transactions in my account including large deposits and withdrawals, do you think I have to explain them as well or not?

Thanks
1. Did you not submit bank statements earlier to show proof of funds?
2. Offer letter/work contract letter, Letter from your company stating your employment with them.

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Dear All

Thanks
What did you submit as proof of employment initially? Just reference letter?

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
1. Did you not submit bank statements earlier to show proof of funds?
2. Offer letter/work contract letter, Letter from your company stating your employment with them.

I sent bank statements when I submitted documents initially.

Should this be a current letter or the same old certificate that I made while submitting the documents post ITA? I already submitted contract letter earlier, should send again?

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Dear All

Thanks
I need your help please. What documents did you initially submit(before receiving ADR) for 'proof of employment' and 'proof of funds'? I'm worried because my bank account is less than 6 months old and my employers paid me salary in cash because i didn't have a bank account. I quit my job more than 6 months ago and have been unemployed ever since. I'm yet to submit my EE profile.

Last edited: