+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR for CEC Applicant: Re-submission of Marriage Certificate

adanac_evol

Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi,

My AOR was on March 03. Yesterday I got the following letter where IRCC requested my marriage certificate. The thing is I uploaded my marriage certificate with my original application. Since asking marriage certificate again won't change anything with the orininally scanned document, I uploaded the same file right away.

Date: March 21, 2018

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Marriage Certificate / Licence: Please provide a copy of your marriage certificate.

This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/28 Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Did anyone have similar experience? Any expert's advice would be appreciated. I am

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

My AOR was on March 03. Yesterday I got the following letter where IRCC requested my marriage certificate. The thing is I uploaded my marriage certificate with my original application. Since asking marriage certificate again won't change anything with the orininally scanned document, I uploaded the same file right away.

Date: March 21, 2018

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Marriage Certificate / Licence: Please provide a copy of your marriage certificate.

This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/28 Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Did anyone have similar experience? Any expert's advice would be appreciated. I am
Probably just the usual IRCC screw up. We see a lot of this stuff happening.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you. The way they made the impression is that they are done with checking all other documents and just waiting for this certificate now. Right?
Without obtaining the GCMS case notes, it's impossible to tell. You can only hope. :)