Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Recommend you post to the PNP section of the forum. We aren't going to be able to tell you about processing times for an economic stream.

thanks dear

sharelp

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I meant the SOLUTION is straightforward. IRCC's letter is straightforward. They want a legal adoption.

Now as for the PROCESS to legally adopt, I can't comment on.
Hi JDDD,
Me and my husband adopted a baby girl 3 years back. We have the adoption deed as well the revised Birth Certificate from government where it states the new name of the child and us as parents. I have shown family members as 3 in my EE profile. I am yet to get ITA, so will be able to add her only after I receive an ITA. Will this create any problem to get PR for my kid? Do I need to provide the adoption deed along with her Birth Certificate? Do we need any other approval?

slackvillains

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi JDDD,
Me and my husband adopted a baby girl 3 years back. We have the adoption deed as well the revised Birth Certificate from government where it states the new name of the child and us as parents. I have shown family members as 3 in my EE profile. I am yet to get ITA, so will be able to add her only after I receive an ITA. Will this create any problem to get PR for my kid? Do I need to provide the adoption deed along with her Birth Certificate? Do we need any other approval?
Hey, you received the ITA? i have a similar situation, so anything you say helps!

longtime

Dec 17, 2018
I'm new to this site. We are in the process of adopting a child from Bangladesh. It took 16 months to complete the paperwork from Bangladesh and now wait is on Immigration part. It's been a longg wait. Need feedback from anyone going through the same process like us or someone who has already gone through it. How long did it take? Any feedback is appreciated.