+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission to UWinnipeg denied when i reapplied.

Afroj

Sep 9, 2021
AOR Received.
August 16 2021
Hello everyone .This is my first post ever.I applied to the university of Winnipeg in may 2020 and got accepted .Then applied to CIC with the LOA but during the visa process i t expired and I requested for extension of my LoA and I was granted a new one.But then again the latter LOA also expired so the university said I should reapply .I did reapply but denied admission.My visa process is at the final stage i have passed medical on august .Help please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you don’t have admission to a university but have study permit in final approval. You need a new LOA for study permit.

Afroj

Sep 9, 2021
AOR Received.
August 16 2021
Yes I don't have LOA in the mean time since the one I had expired on September 7 .

Afroj

Sep 9, 2021
AOR Received.
August 16 2021
Thanks for the reply .I would like to know if I could apply to another university for a new letter of acceptance.

Afroj

Sep 9, 2021
AOR Received.
August 16 2021
And I also want to know if its possible to change DLI as well as the program

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone .This is my first post ever.I applied to the university of Winnipeg in may 2020 and got accepted .Then applied to CIC with the LOA but during the visa process i t expired and I requested for extension of my LoA and I was granted a new one.But then again the latter LOA also expired so the university said I should reapply .I did reapply but denied admission.My visa process is at the final stage i have passed medical on august .Help please
looks like the university got tired or deferring your admission so many times and just denied you.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Sabrinatman

Sep 23, 2022
I met the same situation as you, would you please tell me how did you do last year? Thanks very much.