+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admission to canada

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
other than skilled workers, how else can i qualify to immigrate legally to canada? what are other ways if someone is not a skilled worker? rsvp.

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
where do you guys think its actually easier to immigrate to between canada and australia? or are they both equally demanding? rsvp. thank you.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
lunfardo said:
where do you guys think its actually easier to immigrate to between canada and australia? or are they both equally demanding? rsvp. thank you.
Probably Australia, it is a former penal colony.. ;)

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
how many categories can people or for that matter anyone who is interested in immigrating to canada legally to obtain legal permanent residency? this part confuses me......... can someone please tell me how many categories there are? if i dont plan on applying on manual or skilled labor then what might be other categories that i can apply to then? can someone who know about the categories please tell me more. rsvp. thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are asking about Canada, the categories are here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

If you are asking about Australia - then you should post your question on an Australian immigration forum.

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
in my case its basically the following two categories, start up visa and immigrant investor venture capital pilot program. the part where im confused is that if these are the only two categories that i can apply, then which one would be more easy or flexible so i can qualify? none specifies how much money i need to have for everything? to purchase a home, to live off while i establish myself economically, or how much for the business idea? neither one is telling me how much money i need overall for everything or at least for the business investment part...........? this is the part that confuses me! rsvp.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
lunfardo said:
in my case its basically the following two categories, start up visa and immigrant investor venture capital pilot program. the part where im confused is that if these are the only two categories that i can apply, then which one would be more easy or flexible so i can qualify? none specifies how much money i need to have for everything? to purchase a home, to live off while i establish myself economically, or how much for the business idea? neither one is telling me how much money i need overall for everything or at least for the business investment part...........? this is the part that confuses me! rsvp.
With respect my friend, but you appear to be the laziest would be immigrant on this forum.. Did you even read the links???
For the capital pilot program you need a net worth of CDN10 million or more..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/iivc/eligibility.asp

The start up is here..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/start-up/eligibility.asp

We like to help here, but spoonfeeding is not cool

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
for the start up visa program that might lead to permanent residency, if one uses one money does help out rather than other peoples money? in other words my own money for literally everything vs. someone who might get some money from some investment angel group? if one doesnt require funding from any private organizations and uses ones money, is this more favorable vs. someone who got funding from someone else? can someone please tell me. rsvp.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
lunfardo said:
for the start up visa program that might lead to permanent residency, if one uses one money does help out rather than other peoples money? in other words my own money for literally everything vs. someone who might get some money from some investment angel group? if one doesnt require funding from any private organizations and uses ones money, is this more favorable vs. someone who got funding from someone else? can someone please tell me. rsvp.
No.

Once again, all of the details are on the CIC site. You need to spend more time researching before posting on the forum.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
I didn't know there is such a program... 10 million dollars for PR :p
I guess those people can live anywhere in the world they choose, so how many such people we get is an indication how attractive Canada still is...

polara69 said:
With respect my friend, but you appear to be the laziest would be immigrant on this forum.. Did you even read the links???
For the capital pilot program you need a net worth of CDN10 million or more..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/iivc/eligibility.asp

The start up is here..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/start-up/eligibility.asp

We like to help here, but spoonfeeding is not cool