+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission related news for 2021 due to COVID 19

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi Guys,

what are the chances of getting a study visa for a persona applying for study in Canada with the following profile?
1) Have a close relative in the province where study institution is located
2) Study for the diploma course, related to current work, irrespective of previous education which is Master but not in the same field.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

what are the chances of getting a study visa for a persona applying for study in Canada with the following profile?
1) Have a close relative in the province where study institution is located
2) Study for the diploma course, related to current work, irrespective of previous education which is Master but not in the same field.
1) - Who is the close relative? (It should not be parents/siblings

2) - The thing is, you can't choose Diploma after Master. Making a educational choice related to previous experience is good but level of your course should be higher than previous education, irrespective of your [different] job.

thea_ruth13

Jul 18, 2020
Hello! I have all my Winter 2021 requirements ready for submission already. I’m just not sure if i should go thru with the application since there’s still no announcement whether or not the winter 2021 intake is online or in-campus (or if international students are already allowed to enter Canada by Jan 2021). I would really prefer if I’m IN Canada during my studies, and not get stuck doing online classes here in my country with a 14-hour time difference.

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All,

I just received an offer from Conestoga College for January 2020 Intake. This is a conditional offer letter with the below comments:

*Successful completion of the Master's degree with a minimum "B" average*

Could someone please shed some light if anyone knows what does "B" average is equivalent to as in Indian Grading percentage system?

I am pursuing my masters right now and was expected to be completed by August 2020. However, govt. is still debating if the Universities should conduct exams or not.

Appreciate your time.
Thank you!