Admission processing time in concordia university,

harshpreet_nanda

Aug 23, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garry02 said:
thanx harry
m from punjab.today i got my concordia's application satus saying your document file is complete.they have started the processing and it will take some time.
how much time did it take for u?
In my case.. about 1 month after submitting all the documents

kml87

Feb 20, 2012
im in montreal so already faced these problems. admission will take nearly 2 months. I hav applied in march 2012 nd got my cnfrmation in mid of may. if u ppl still faced ny difficulties then u can call me ny time . 001 438 936 2304

harshpreet_nanda

Aug 23, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kml87 said:
im in montreal so already faced these problems. admission will take nearly 2 months. I hav applied in march 2012 nd got my cnfrmation in mid of may. if u ppl still faced ny difficulties then u can call me ny time . 001 438 936 2304
I also got admission in concordia univ..So, could you pls tell me how"s the jobs or PR status for (ECE) in montreal as compared to other provinces... and how"s the concordia university reputation... i hve been hearing that u need to Be really GOOD in french in order to get jobs ..is it true?
as i only know english..

garry02

Sep 14, 2012
harshpreet_nanda said:
I also got admission in concordia univ..So, could you pls tell me how"s the jobs or PR status for (ECE) in montreal as compared to other provinces... and how"s the concordia university reputation... i hve been hearing that u need to Be really GOOD in french in order to get jobs ..is it true?
as i only know english..
Even i have heard the same.i've also heard that if you speak to the locals in english they see u differently and don't behave friendly.

F

fazi

garry02 said:
Even i have heard the same.i've also heard that if you speak to the locals in english they see u differently and don't behave friendly.
hi every one,

ill any one tell me how much time concordia university ill take for the final decision. i have submitted my application on 24 dec current status is "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made." so what ill be the next and when they ill send final decision any idea?

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
no interview
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
Admission processing time in concordia university,

i have apply for summer (may)2015 in meng in civil engineering on dec 2015 and send all doc ......may be they recieve on 6 jan 2015......how much time they will take for response me back

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Deadline was 15 Oct and u r applying now for summer intake. My friend applied on 7 December and got rejected and he has good profile

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
no interview
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
but my program deadline is 3 feb 2015......and deadline vary from program to prograam