+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!! admission problem of Langara

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
Hello, I apply for the program in early childhood education(2022-01 intake) on 2021-6-01, the application status shows that the application is completed,
Application is CompleteAll requested information and documents have been received. Your application is now ready for review by the program department.

but no offer letter, how long should I wait for that status generally? Does anyone have the same experience?

I am so anxious about that. ( I apply for once before, they just spent for 3 weeks and told me that is full of program)

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
Have you sent email to admissions office? I would send an email
Yes, I sent it for a few times, they sent me an automatic email and told me to check it on the my langara… but the status show application is completed, I don’t know how long to wait , so I feel confused for that.

Last edited:

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Your application is awaiting assessment by the department related to your program. There is not much you can do apart from wait, nothing you say to them will speed up the process.

Kpstu

Oct 27, 2020
Langara is excruciatingly slow in my case it took then more than 3 months. if you have an admission office/local team for langara in your country you can try reaching out to them

kirtypoudyal1

Jul 8, 2021
Yes, I sent it for a few times, they sent me an automatic email and told me to check it on the my langara… but the status show application is completed, I don’t know how long to wait , so I feel confused for that.
They send you an email with the admissions letter. That is what they did for mine. I am assuming you are still waiting to apply for study permit

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
Langara is excruciatingly slow in my case it took then more than 3 months. if you have an admission office/local team for langara in your country you can try reaching out to them
OMG, 3 months, I afraid that will receive a failure message when I waiting for such long time and I can’t do nothing, yes, I tried that before, and they just said the same meaning like the automatic email.

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
They send you an email with the admissions letter. That is what they did for mine. I am assuming you are still waiting to apply for study permit
not yet, study permit is still on futures, they did not decide whether to accept me for admission, congratulations bro, unless you have a admission letter