+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission into Odette School of Business, University of Windsor.

Sep 22, 2013
Hello Esteemed house,

I am considering seeking admission for an MBA in Odette School of Business, University of Windsor. Hope this isn't a bad idea? Please, enlightenments and general aadvice will be appreciated.

Regards.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Future is Now said:
Hello Esteemed house,

I am considering seeking admission for an MBA in Odette School of Business, University of Windsor. Hope this isn't a bad idea? Please, enlightenments and general aadvice will be appreciated.

Regards.
how much is the tuition fee ? n GMAT cutoff for univ of windsor ?

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Future is Now said:
Tuition is estimated at above 7K per term, with programme lasting 14months. While GMAT is a minimum of 550.
dont u think if u do 14 months course..u will get only 14 months or less time for work permit ?

Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm! (Deep breathe). You right there brov. However, from what av read so far, work permit is quivalent to the duration of ur course, subject to a maximum of 3years. But I need a more informed advise, that's why av thrown dis open. I'm constrained by cash, otherwise I wuld av looked for other schools wiv longer duration. If however, there are cheaper and good schools, I wouldn't mind knowin dem. The only other I know is Memorial University, Newfoundland, which falls within my budget of 0-14K dollars.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Future is Now said:
Hmmm! (Deep breathe). You right there brov. However, from what av read so far, work permit is quivalent to the duration of ur course, subject to a maximum of 3years. But I need a more informed advise, that's why av thrown dis open. I'm constrained by cash, otherwise I wuld av looked for other schools wiv longer duration. If however, there are cheaper and good schools, I wouldn't mind knowin dem. The only other I know is Memorial University, Newfoundland, which falls within my budget of 0-14K dollars.
yeah, but the thing is..sometimes it depends on credits also..if the course is of higher credits level..u can get a work permit upto 3 yrs..

so inquire with the department there..or students who studied/studying there, if the course can give u a good work permit time..

P.S. i m trying for MBA program too..havent yet given my GMAT though

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Future is Now said:
Well, I want to major in Finance.... What about you, what course? And what's up with ur GMAT?
GMAT: Still preparing..

my emphasis is more on Budget than choosing major, give me ur mail id..