+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission deferred to January. Study Visa is approved for current semester.

nikhitaputta

Aug 8, 2016
Hello

My study visa has been approved for September semester but admission has been deferred to next semester since I could not attend the orientation for September.

Could you tell me what the procedure is to change the dates in the visa?

Thank you.

Reactions: uyen

Aman_sgandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
I wanna know about this too since I'm waiting for my visa for September intake and my college is advising me towards a deferral for the next intake that is 2017 January because the classes have already started

nikhitaputta

Aug 8, 2016
I sent an Email to the consulate asking the same. Let's see what they say. Do let me know if you findout anything about the procedure.

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So this has happened in my case as well!

I had applied for visa and it came late. So I had to defer my admission to January 2017, I was worried so I went to the embassy here in Delhi.

They basically said that the sticker we get on our passports are TRV which is mandatory to enter Canada. And then we are at the airport they'd issue a Study permit and study permit will be issued according to the deferred date on your letter of acceptance from university or college. You can travel on this TRV.

If you guys have any other query regarding this feel free to contact me +919810016267.

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, study permit will be issued till the date mentioned on your updated offer letter from uni. So no need to change date or anything.