+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission Application

Speaklouder

Jul 7, 2016
Hi, It is stated on Admission page of my desired university that there is no deadline for application submission. So should I apply for September class or its late and now I should apply for January class.

Any help or suggestion will really be appreciated.

ellipse23

Jul 7, 2016
Contact the under/grad coordinator to see if they're still accepting applications for September intake. If you are an international student, my intuition is that they might not be accepting applications for the September intake. But you never know!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Plus could be cutting it fine to get an acceptance and do all that is necessary to get a study permit

Speaklouder

Jul 7, 2016
If they say yes, will it be possible for me to join class in September as I will also have to apply for study permit which is also time taking.

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Depends on the country your are applying from and the processing time. Some countries takes 1 week and other 16 weeks

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Well processing time for pakistan is 14 weeks plus the time to get you acceptnace and preparing your documents. I would suggest to go for Winter 17 intake. But you can give it a try

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Badi said:
Depends on the country your are applying from and the processing time. Some countries takes 1 week and other 16 weeks
I've found the processing times listed on the CIC's website to be completely useless, I applied from the UK processing time 2 weeks and its been nearly a month and I havent heard back anything. Saw a post here a while back where the member waited for a nearly 7-8 weeks while the processing time for his region was supposed to be 1 week