+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adinnoc energy Canada, is the company real?

Petersalih

Jan 15, 2020
I got a job offer from adinnoc energy, I need to know whether it's fake or not. They told me that they happened to see my CV in Indian job sites and sent me a form. I just filled out and sent back, they selected me without any interview and IELTS certificate

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I got a job offer from adinnoc energy, I need to know whether it's fake or not. They told me that they happened to see my CV in Indian job sites and sent me a form. I just filled out and sent back, they selected me without any interview and IELTS certificate
It doesn't matter if the company is real. The job offer is fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just look at the website and you will see it is a fake site cloned from elsewhere with multiple references where they refer to oil/gas locations where they operate that physically are in other countries and yet they try to imply those locations are in Canada. Also domain was only created 9/2019 another indicator for such a supposed big company that it is fake.

Most fake job offers with fake websites are generally easy to see through if people just spend a few minutes to check given scammers often tend to be pretty lazy when they clone a site leaving original detail in or they simply use the same template over and over just with a new name.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Last edited: