Med's Done....
23-02-2011
Passport Req..
03-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/08/2011
LANDED..........
24/09/2011
I have written down all my address where I have physically lived, but there have been periods of time where I have, for example lived in a tent for 6 weeks, so on the list of addresses there are a couple of gaps in time for a month or so. But on the activity list i have clearly stated what I have done from date to date since I was 18.

Also it does not state to list all time periods under the addresses, just under activity.

Do you think this will be ok?

katie3234

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Interview........
No interview
What I have heard through this forum and by speaking with immigration lawyers is that you cannot leave any gaps in time. I would suggest writing the months or weeks that you were living in a tent or wherever you may have been and just writing the city, country and a little blurb (for instance when I lived in Greece I didnt have an address exactly so I wrote "Perissa, Santorini, Greece little white and blue apartments off main street behind Annies Hostel". Hopefully someone who knows more will help you out! Thats just what I think!

SKYVISHAL

Jul 14, 2010
Re: medical & pcc

Dear sir,

i have married an canadian citizen,right now i am in india and i haven't put my immigration file for canada.just i want to put file in some days, so when i need medical report and pcc, before putting file or after it . is it posiible to do pcc and medical without immigration file number.

& give me medical form

i hope that u reply me soon.

thank

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't know about pcc, but medical is valid only for a limited time, so why don't you submit your immigration application?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: medical & pcc

SKYVISHAL said:
Dear sir,

i have married an canadian citizen,right now i am in india and i haven't put my immigration file for canada.just i want to put file in some days, so when i need medical report and pcc, before putting file or after it . is it posiible to do pcc and medical without immigration file number.

& give me medical form

i hope that u reply me soon.

thank
PCC is police clearance and it must be submitted with the complete application (application to sponsor and application for PR) to CPC Mississauga no later than 3 months from the date of issue. The medical (valid for one year) must also be submitted at this time.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
katehughes said:
I have written down all my address where I have physically lived, but there have been periods of time where I have, for example lived in a tent for 6 weeks, so on the list of addresses there are a couple of gaps in time for a month or so. But on the activity list i have clearly stated what I have done from date to date since I was 18.
When people are traveling they still usually have a home address - they just leave this home for a few weeks, but the address is still there address. So if you lived at 1234 South Street, Toronto, Ontario, from January 2007 to December 2009, but went to the lake for 2 months every summer, you don't have to put the vacation address. Just the Toronto one will do.
But if you moved out of your home, traveled, and then found a new home, you'll have to include the 'traveling' address.

jillandmat

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Costa Azul
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/07/2010
File Transfer...
22/06/2010
Med's Done....
05/07/2010
i'd say if you had a different mailing address then include it as a new addy.. but if your mail went to another addy just keep that as your normal addy