+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address section in “IMM5669” form - adding spouse

sravani95

Jan 29, 2023
Hello all,

I got a request to add additional docs of my spouse to my existing application as I recently got married. When I’m filling 5669 form I’ve given all my spouse vacation dates under travel history. Here my major question is do I need to mention these vacation dates address under “Address section”?

for example, my spouse stays in USA and visited Canada on VV for 10 days. I’ve mentioned these dates in Travel history section. Do I need to mention it under address section too? To my knowledge only if we stay more that 6 months in any other country should go under address. All the vacation short days should be presented under travel history. I’m applying through agent and they’re asking to provide the vacation short days under address section too. This may lead to so many queries like asking PCC from Canada and other things.

kindly confirm if vacation short days address should be mentioned in residential “address section”. I would really appreciate your assistance

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello all,

I got a request to add additional docs of my spouse to my existing application as I recently got married. When I’m filling 5669 form I’ve given all my spouse vacation dates under travel history. Here my major question is do I need to mention these vacation dates address under “Address section”?

for example, my spouse stays in USA and visited Canada on VV for 10 days. I’ve mentioned these dates in Travel history section. Do I need to mention it under address section too? To my knowledge only if we stay more that 6 months in any other country should go under address. All the vacation short days should be presented under travel history. I’m applying through agent and they’re asking to provide the vacation short days under address section too. This may lead to so many queries like asking PCC from Canada and other things.

kindly confirm if vacation short days address should be mentioned in residential “address section”. I would really appreciate your assistance
Address history is when the person MOVED to a new resident. It doesn't matter how long (there is no 6 months limit) but it does matter if it's a move of home or just a visit.

So since your spouse's visits are all very short and not actually changing residential address, that only goes into the travel hisotry and no the address history.
(e.g. like a work visa vacation that's 3 months moving to a country and then live and work there)