+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address possible refusal?

DoerSarc

Apr 7, 2022
Just helping a friend. He did not understand the term "street number" so he put N/A on it in address history on schedule A form. Everything is right tho. The street name, city, postal code, etc. Will that be a problem? His application is already on local visa office and his eligibility is currently in progress for some info.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's probably acceptable if any letters can be delivered to that address without street number.

DoerSarc

Apr 7, 2022
Just asking but isn't it too late to raise a webform? I heard that sometimes it took months for them to actually read it.

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Just asking but isn't it too late to raise a webform? I heard that sometimes it took months for them to actually read it.
I think what matters is the time you send it. Send a first webform and take a screenshot. If you don't get acknowledgement, Send another webform with the screenshot asking about the first one. That way, the officer taking care of your case would eventually see the time stamp. It's worth a try.

DoerSarc

Apr 7, 2022
Hello. I'm the guy who is the applicant.(not the person who owned this acc) They also put my address without a street number on ecas. But they are still not contacting me about it. I'm the pa(who is a minor) so my mom told me that its ok if she forgot the "street number" as letters can still be delivered to our address without it(just like what the first guy said)because we live in a very small town where everyone knows each other and u can literally roam the whole place for 20 mins by walking. But I'm still having doubts about it. Is it okay to assume that its fine as the fact that they also put it on ecas and did not contact me about it?