+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

address history

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
HI when providing your 10 year address history does this has to mach with your driving license.
since haven in Canada I have moved 5 times times but when I moved from 3 to 4 address I did not change the address on license right away I changed it after 10 months. more over I never changed my address on the work permit and study permit do we have to change that.

do cic matches your address history with your driving license.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Re: address history misrepresentation

CANDACEC said:
HI when providing your 10 year address history does this has to mach with your driving license.
since haven in Canada I have moved 5 times times but when I moved from 3 to 4 address I did not change the address on license right away I changed it after 10 months. more over I never changed my address on the work permit and study permit do we have to change that.

*Not an expert*

They don't match any of that. Most of us have added dates for those addresses which are slightly wrong/misinterpreted. Don't worry about that.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANDACEC said:

no they don't

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I studied in city A and weekly or monthly visiting my parents in city B.
Do I have to mention these visits in address history?

And in general, how precise do we have to be in terms of dates?