+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Hi ,

I visited to home country for 2 weeks while I was living in Canada. do I need to mention my home country address in address history? even though I was in Canada and doing the full time job

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not have to mention address for visiting for 2 weeks.
But you should mention this in travel history.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
juluri said:
You do not have to mention address for visiting for 2 weeks.
But you should mention this in travel history.
I thought you don't need to mention travels between your home and residence countries? What's the point?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uppperkut said:
I thought you don't need to mention travels between your home and residence countries? What's the point?
That's right, anyway more information never hurts. By the way, how about a one month trip? Should we include in the address history?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
chente said:
That's right, anyway more information never hurts. By the way, how about a one month trip? Should we include in the address history?
I wouldn't personally. As long as you have a valid residency permit, rent, etc. in a different country, it would be considered as your current home address.

To elaborate on travel history, they usually need to know if you visited any suspicious country or spent more than 6 months in any country. There's no point mentioning travels between your home and residence countries because you're getting police certificates for them anyway.