+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History Question

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have question regarding my address history question. I finished my Studies in South Korea and returned to India on Dec 2010. After 5 days I went to Saudi Arabia to find a job there. Stayed there 4 months returned to India in April 2011. Then stayed in India until June 2011 and finally moved to Saudi Arabia to Start work on my new job in June 2011. During this period of Dec 2010 to June 2011 I was unemployed. So I see two choices
(1) In address history mention the address (4 months) I lived in Saudi then 3 months in India then again Saudi address (which is my current address)
(2) Mention India address from Dec 2010 to June 2011 and cover the 4 month Job hunt duration in Saudi in travel history.
In case I go for option 1, I dont need a PCC from India since I lived only 3 months there in the last 10 years. If I go for option 2, I will need a PCC from India since it will show 7 months of stay.
Which is the correct approach?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
I have question regarding my address history question. I finished my Studies in South Korea and returned to India on Dec 2010. After 5 days I went to Saudi Arabia to find a job there. Stayed there 4 months returned to India in April 2011. Then stayed in India until June 2011 and finally moved to Saudi Arabia to Start work on my new job in June 2011. During this period of Dec 2010 to June 2011 I was unemployed. So I see two choices
(1) In address history mention the address (4 months) I lived in Saudi then 3 months in India then again Saudi address (which is my current address)
(2) Mention India address from Dec 2010 to June 2011 and cover the 4 month Job hunt duration in Saudi in travel history.
In case I go for option 1, I dont need a PCC from India since I lived only 3 months there in the last 10 years. If I go for option 2, I will need a PCC from India since it will show 7 months of stay.
I personally feel that the first approach is the most appropriate one.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
2nd option will throw up a mismatch. Travel history and passport stamping will anyways shows up that were not in India Dec 2010 to Apr 2011. Essentially your travel history and address history will not add up. In case of out of country travel the same dates should be mentioned in address history and travel history sections. In cases, where you have stayed at different addresses in same country you may think of clubbing it together (but even that is not advised, coz one can land in trouble if the applications goes for a detailed scrutiny). Just fill in the exact details as it happened. CIC is not really worried when you were unemployed and for how much time you were unemployed. All they are looking for is true information without any concealing attempt (intentional or unintentional). With your travel history you also need to be careful with your PCCs and dates mentioned on them.