+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address history query

gur2014

Apr 21, 2017
In the address history section ,address of last ten years is required.

I have two queries

1 Do I need to mention the period of stay since birth or only 10 years,because I have stayed in the same address post birth.

2-My spouse has travelled outside for 5 months and 2 years respectively. Do we need to mention all the details of outside home country stays .

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the address history section ,address of last ten years is required.

I have two queries

1 Do I need to mention the period of stay since birth or only 10 years,because I have stayed in the same address post birth.

2-My spouse has travelled outside for 5 months and 2 years respectively. Do we need to mention all the details of outside home country stays .
1 - They say clearly last 10 years or since you are 18.
2 - Travels go on travel history. Adress history places where you lived

gur2014

Apr 21, 2017
This means if my husband has stayed on work permit for 5 months and 2 years , then we should mention that in travel history. Is it correct??

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This means if my husband has stayed on work permit for 5 months and 2 years , then we should mention that in travel history. Is it correct??
in that case that would go on address history and personal history also.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he was working on a visa, then that should go in both address and personal history.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think even if wasn't on visa.
Well I was thinking of the scenario where someone might be on a business trip for the week. But 5 months, 2 years is not a business trip, that's detail work or the OP's husband was transferred for a temporary assignment.

The only exception I could see to the above is someone who lives in a border town on the U.S. side and commutes daily to Canada for work (or vice versa). In this case, you would not put Canada in your address history, but you would put it in your personal and work histories.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I was thinking of the scenario where someone might be on a business trip for the week. But 5 months, 2 years is not a business trip, that's detail work or the OP's husband was transferred for a temporary assignment.

The only exception I could see to the above is someone who lives in a border town on the U.S. side and commutes daily to Canada for work (or vice versa). In this case, you would not put Canada in your address history, but you would put it in your personal and work histories.
Totally agree, address history only of where he was living.