+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History (inside & outside Canada) - PR Card Renewal.

dps86

Jan 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to apply for renewal of my wife pr card. I have a confusion regarding a Question No. 4.1 - Address History (inside & outside).
  1. Do we have to mention our outside Canada address that we had used to stay during our family visit or vacation outside Canada?
or we only have to give our Canadian address here.

2. Does outside address that we used during our stay, have to be mentioned in next question, which is
Part 5 - Time spent outside Canada?

Can anyone please advise me on this, I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to apply for renewal of my wife pr card. I have a confusion regarding a Question No. 4.1 - Address History (inside & outside).
  1. Do we have to mention our outside Canada address that we had used to stay during our family visit or vacation outside Canada?
or we only have to give our Canadian address here.

2. Does outside address that we used during our stay, have to be mentioned in next question, which is
Part 5 - Time spent outside Canada?

Can anyone please advise me on this, I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
1. Your address history is for the place where you call your home. Wherever you `stay' when on vacation (even if it's a family visit) is something to show on the Travel History section.

2. Only if it requires a specific address to be given, otherwise city/state/country is usually fine.

dps86

Jan 19, 2016
1. Your address history is for the place where you call your home. Wherever you `stay' when on vacation (even if it's a family visit) is something to show on the Travel History section.

2. Only if it requires a specific address to be given, otherwise city/state/country is usually fine.
Hello. Thanks for reply.
But still not clear.
so you are saying that in Address history (inside & outside canada)it’s okay to mention just our Canadian address. No need to add our address that we used for vacation outside canada in that section.

we can mention that in the separate section where it says Time Spent Outside.

Just want to get clarification before applying.
thanks