+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History details - PR Invitation

zubin_mehta07

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,

I received the invitation for pr. In the address history section, they are asking all the addresses for last 10 yrs.
But i do not remember each one of them where i lived for back in india.

Do I need to provide all the place where I lived or just the major ones??

Any Suggestions!

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Yes, you must not leave any gaps in the dates in address history.
If you really can't remember, just make sure that you adjust the dates of the ones you do remember accordingly.

zubin_mehta07

Jul 19, 2019
Yes, you must not leave any gaps in the dates in address history.
If you really can't remember, just make sure that you adjust the dates of the ones you do remember accordingly.
and for travel history, I came to canada in May 2017 and did my studies in montreal QC. now i m working/living in brampton ON.

what should i put in for this travel from india to canada??

ongoing?? and which city do i put??

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
and for travel history, I came to canada in May 2017 and did my studies in montreal QC. now i m working/living in brampton ON.

what should i put in for this travel from india to canada??

ongoing?? and which city do i put??
"provide details of any trips XXXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

India - Country of origin
Canada - Country of residence

No need to provide details of trips between India and Canada as that would be covered in your Address History anyway.

zubin_mehta07

Jul 19, 2019
"provide details of any trips XXXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

India - Country of origin
Canada - Country of residence

No need to provide details of trips between India and Canada as that would be covered in your Address History anyway.
I have to provide dates and city for this travel as mandatory fields.
Wht should i put??