File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
sunnyuk said:
Hi all

I think address disappearing from ecas definitely indicates that your file has been pulled out of the storage area and some work is going on. Once they have finished that particular task for which the file has been pulled out its then sent back to the storage area and the address comes back. Its probably because they don't want applicants to change address while they are working on that particular file which complicates things for both the applicant and CIC. It cannot be a bug in the system otherwise it would have affected the whole system not some particular applicants. My address disappeared last month and then came back in the last week of July. Then it disappeared again on 2 Aug and I received PPR on the 3 Aug. I think when they pull out a whole batch of applications from the storage area the address of all the applicants in that batch disappears as we have noticed so many applicants report address missing on the same date. It would be interesting to know if somebody recently got some document request or PPR and his/her address never disappeared. If that's the case then my theory is completely wrong.

Sunny
I support ...+1 for you

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
sunnyuk said:
Hi all

I think address disappearing from ecas definitely indicates that your file has been pulled out of the storage area and some work is going on. Once they have finished that particular task for which the file has been pulled out its then sent back to the storage area and the address comes back. Its probably because they don't want applicants to change address while they are working on that particular file which complicates things for both the applicant and CIC. It cannot be a bug in the system otherwise it would have affected the whole system not some particular applicants. My address disappeared last month and then came back in the last week of July. Then it disappeared again on 2 Aug and I received PPR on the 3 Aug. I think when they pull out a whole batch of applications from the storage area the address of all the applicants in that batch disappears as we have noticed so many applicants report address missing on the same date. It would be interesting to know if somebody recently got some document request or PPR and his/her address never disappeared. If that's the case then my theory is completely wrong.

Sunny

very good theory... completely support it !

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
sunnyuk said:
Hi all

Sunny
Sounds reasonable. If you can't prove a theory, disprove the opposition. Anyone received a document or medical request without address disappearence please share.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
sunnyuk said:
Hi all

Sunny
your splendid description was unique in this forum..+1 for u ;D ;D

but I have a question about disappearing address...mine disappeared on 17th July and my ecase changed to " in process" on 22 July. but my address hasn't come back again so far :-[ I've heard that several days after disappearing,address come back. but mine has been still disappearing after 15 days ??? ??? could anyone explain it? :-[

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I so much want to believe this theory too bcos my address disappeared a week before I had PER on 12/7/11 (was able to check ecas), came back on 28/7/11 and then disappered again on 31/7/11! Hmmmm..constantly checking e-mail for any updates from e-cas tracker, but nothing yet......Mandie

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
mandiebraxton said:
I so much want to believe this theory too bcos my address disappeared a week before I had PER on 12/7/11 (was able to check ecas), came back on 28/7/11 and then disappered again on 31/7/11! Hmmmm..constantly checking e-mail for any updates from e-cas tracker, but nothing yet......Mandie
so u have the same experience! didn't have address for 25 days approximately ! ;D good news 4 me :-*

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine disappeared 2 weeks ago and last week i got request for documents update
and now again it disappeared

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
nazafarin said:
u will hear good news soon( probably going to next step)
my address got disappeared today...i got enquiry from ND VO and replied with valid and notarized document...hope this is good sign....any comment plz..???

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Pandey

Did you address disappeared today and today itself you got the email from ND VO?, if that is the case, it would mean our theory is correct