+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address difference in employment letter NOC

Vivek_lk

May 22, 2016
Hey guys,

I am in a dilemma of sorts. All my employment letters have been addressed to my grandmother's address because my company wanted a permanent address to keep on record. Thus, my appointment letters, NOC letter, resignation approval letter etc. have all been addressed to the aforesaid address. However, I have never lived in that address and has been used only for permanent address purpose.

Nevertheless, I have included my current rented house address in the police report and the online application. Will this cause an issue? If so, will an LOE be sufficient to sort this issue out?

Your earliest advice is much appreciated as I have a few days left for my deadline to end.
Thank you

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If you are that worried, then include an LOE to explain the different addresses.

That said, IRCC are much more concerned about the content of the letters, and that you did perform the duties and responsibilities mentioned in them.

For any correspondence, they use the details you put in your actual application

Reactions: Vivek_lk

Vivek_lk

May 22, 2016
If you are that worried, then include an LOE to explain the different addresses.

That said, IRCC are much more concerned about the content of the letters, and that you did perform the duties and responsibilities mentioned in them.

For any correspondence, they use the details you put in your actual application
Thanks for your quick response EscoBlades. Much appreciated. I shall include an LOE as well then.