+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address change

NoorM

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hello I am planning to leave my current residence in usa and go back to my home country for few months. My express entry application is in progress and is expecting it should take another 2-3 months to process. The primary applicant will still reside in usa(original address), me the spouse will go back to home country. What form do i need to submit to notice cic about the spouse's address change? Also will such relocation delay the approval process? Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello I am planning to leave my current residence in usa and go back to my home country for few months. My express entry application is in progress and is expecting it should take another 2-3 months to process. The primary applicant will still reside in usa(original address), me the spouse will go back to home country. What form do i need to submit to notice cic about the spouse's address change? Also will such relocation delay the approval process? Thanks!
Raise a CSE through Webform.

subbu790

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I am in same situation as you, how did it go with you, did you get the PPR, did moving the country effected your process in any way?
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Subha