Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Hello,

We recently submitted a Spousal PR outland application online. Haven't received AOR yet.

My spouse (Indian citizen) is working in US and she had to move to a different state within US soon after the application was submitted and so we need to change her residential address.

According to IRCC, people residing in US are supposed to fill out a web form to change their address: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

It asks: Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? Yes / No

I am not clear whether the application will be processed in US or Canada. Any idea which office processes spousal PR outland application submitted online from the US? Is this something we will know after getting an AOR?

There is also a field for application number in web form -- is that known after AOR?

Last edited:

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello,

We recently submitted a Spousal PR outland application online. Haven't received AOR yet.

My spouse (Indian citizen) is working in US and she had to move to a different state within US soon after the application was submitted and so we need to change her residential address.

According to IRCC, people residing in US are supposed to fill out a web form to change their address: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

It asks: Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? Yes / No

I am not clear whether the application will be processed in US or Canada. Any idea which office processes spousal PR outland application submitted online from the US? Is this something we will know after getting an AOR?

There is also a field for application number in web form -- is that known after AOR?
When you get AOR you will get the application number and what VO the application will be handled by.