+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additonal Documents to EE Application-Case Specific Enquiry

sela85

Jun 8, 2014
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered in a previous topic, in which case, pls ignore.

Wanted to share personal experience to encourage anyone who has/has had to send in an incomplete EE application after receiving an ITA in order to meet the application deadline...

I submitted my EE application in April without an FBI PCC (that report take forever and a day!) in order to meet the ITA deadline. However I attached a letter explaining that I would forward across the PCC when I received it from the FBI.

Long story short, I got my FBI PCC on Sunday(21st June, 2015), scanned and sent it to CIC on Monday(22nd June, 2015) via Case Specific Enquiry webpage. I included my EE applicant number: E********** and received the automated reply a few seconds after I sent it.

Got below confirmation yesterday Thursday (25th June, 2015):

Please note we have received your supporting documents. We have attached them to your application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

A few hours later got a notification about an update to my EE application and logged on to see two changes from previous status.

So what's the point of all of the above?

There's a lot of negative experiences floating around the forum concerning rejected applications attributed to missing documents.
Well, CIC responded very reasonably in my case. Did not reject my application with missing FBI PCC, they obviously read my explanation letter. Therefore they waited to update my application as soon as missing documents were received.

Hey some good news is always good, right? :)

So if your ITA deadline is approaching and you're missing documents, send it in with a very clear explanation of your situation and proposed follow-up action.
If your application is still 'Open', when you get your missing documents, send in your documents via CSE.

All the very best and happy trails to CA.

~Sela

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
sela85 said:
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered in a previous topic, in which case, pls ignore.

Wanted to share personal experience to encourage anyone who has/has had to send in an incomplete EE application after receiving an ITA in order to meet the application deadline...

I submitted my EE application in April without an FBI PCC (that report take forever and a day!) in order to meet the ITA deadline. However I attached a letter explaining that I would forward across the PCC when I received it from the FBI.

Long story short, I got my FBI PCC on Sunday(21st June, 2015), scanned and sent it to CIC on Monday(22nd June, 2015) via Case Specific Enquiry webpage. I included my EE applicant number: E********** and received the automated reply a few seconds after I sent it.

Got below confirmation yesterday Thursday (25th June, 2015):

Please note we have received your supporting documents. We have attached them to your application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

A few hours later got a notification about an update to my EE application and logged on to see two changes from previous status.

So what's the point of all of the above?

There's a lot of negative experiences floating around the forum concerning rejected applications attributed to missing documents.
Well, CIC responded very reasonably in my case. Did not reject my application with missing FBI PCC, they obviously read my explanation letter. Therefore they waited to update my application as soon as missing documents were received.

Hey some good news is always good, right? :)

So if your ITA deadline is approaching and you're missing documents, send it in with a very clear explanation of your situation and proposed follow-up action.
If your application is still 'Open', when you get your missing documents, send in your documents via CSE.

All the very best and happy trails to CA.

~Sela
Thank you Sela85 for sharing.
Are you able to see your FBI PCC on the uploaded document page ni Mycic?

sela85

Jun 8, 2014
Pokerface said:
Thank you Sela85 for sharing.
Are you able to see your FBI PCC on the uploaded document page ni Mycic?
My pleasure Pokerface.

No the PCC does not appear on my view of submitted online application. Not surprising however...

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
I made the most stupid mistake I only attached the ECA instead of attaching ECA and original documents. I have sent to them on the Case Specific Enquiry, I am waiting for their reply. Any positive thoughts

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
medo225 said:
I made the most stupid mistake I only attached the ECA instead of attaching ECA and original documents. I have sent to them on the Case Specific Enquiry, I am waiting for their reply. Any positive thoughts
When did you submit your application? If it is sent within a few weeks then most likely it'll be accepted as no one would have started reviewing your application (in most cases).

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
medo225 said:
When i submitted my app I uploaded a wrong document for my spouse PCC, I sent a CSE two days later and then it got attached to my file. Got a similar email to the one on top of this thread.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
I have received an automated message

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

You may expect an answer if:

* you have submitted an application;
* your application has exceeded normal processing times
* you wish to report important changes or an emergency situation;
* you wish to report a technical issue with Citizenship and Immigration online services.
Please note that we will not respond if you have not provided all the mandatory fields in submitting your question.

For general questions on the Citizenship or Immigration programs, visit the online Help Centre
Submitting the same request multiple times will not expedite the processing of your enquiry.

The turnaround time for a response is of 10 business days for online technical difficulties and 30 business days for case specific inquiries.

Please note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada can only communicate with you in one of our two official languages: English or French.

Thank you.

This is an automated response - Do not reply to this message.

Please Note: By initiating email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), you are authorizing CIC to use your email address to communicate personal information on your file, or case, with you. You also understand that email communication may not be a secure channel. CIC is not responsible for communicating personal information to a third party when it has made the necessary efforts to identify them. CIC is also not responsible for the misuse of this information by a third party. To consult the CIC policy on Internet use, click here

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
When i submitted my app I uploaded a wrong document for my spouse PCC, I sent a CSE two days later and then it got attached to my file. Got a similar email to the one on top of this thread.
Hi, How long it took to attach the documents. Please share me the data of CSE raise and document attached. I did sent a CSE to upload my PCC and waiting for the response

yarote74

Feb 6, 2016
Hello Friends, I just received an Invitation for Express Entry ? Can I submit my application without PCC(I have already applied for it and waiting )

shivi_08

Nov 7, 2017
Hi.. I just did the same mistake. I know this thread is old; but can you pls tell me if uploading degree via CSE worked??? Pleaase helpppp