+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additonal Documents for spousal application

LynMay88

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, Good day everyone,
I hope somebody can help me. Last March 2019, we submitted our spousal sponsorship (inland application) I am a visitor visa holder and my husband is a PR. 2 weeks ago,we received a letter regarding additional documents/evidences of cohabitation,

> Proof of Relationship: Documents/evidence proving your relationship with your family member. You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are cohabitating with your spouse/sponsor in Canada. Acceptable documentation includes but not limited to: Joint bank, trust, credit union or charge accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Include any details that are relevant to establish you have a genuine relationship.

after trying to get more evidences, We only have the Joint lease of our apartment, purchase agreement and insurance/beneficiary form to provide since the banks won't allow me to be added to my husband's account because I don't have any Canadian ID. My question is, If they send this kind of request, do I still need to submit the whole form containing that data (IMM5533: Checklist) or can I just send the document that they needed?

Thank you in Advance.