+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional TRF

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
How do I apply for additional TRF IELTS? I am from Mumbai, India. Will they be able to send a copy of it to me OR do I [size=10pt]HAVE[/size] to mention institutions' name where it is to be delivered? :O

I tried searching Additional TRF form online, however I was able to find a couple of them with different formats and now I don't know which one is the correct and acceptable form :-X :-\

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Ashroop said:
How do I apply for additional TRF IELTS? I am from Mumbai, India. Will they be able to send a copy of it to me OR do I [size=10pt]HAVE[/size] to mention institutions' name where it is to be delivered? :O

I tried searching Additional TRF form online, however I was able to find a couple of them with different formats and now I don't know which one is the correct and acceptable form :-X :-\

i dont know what TRF is.

if you are talking about extra score reports, then can u please tell the purpose for which you want the same?

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Yes I am referring to Additional Test Result Form for IELTS. I need it because I happened to submit my original report while applying for visa :'( :'(

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Ashroop said:
Yes I am referring to Additional Test Result Form for IELTS. I need it because I happened to submit my original report while applying for visa :'( :'(
my relative has given IELTS of british council.
As far as I can remember, it is written on the IELTS forms that the TRP will not be given to applicant again. only when you need to submit IELTS to other then you can order TRP by writing the code of the institution where you want to send.

ask cic through their email, ask them whether your original document will be returned. (they may return it with your passport but I have no IDEA>)

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
meagan99 said:
my relative has given IELTS of british council.
As far as I can remember, it is written on the IELTS forms that the TRP will not be given to applicant again. only when you need to submit IELTS to other then you can order TRP by writing the code of the institution where you want to send.

ask cic through their email, ask them whether your original document will be returned. (they may return it with your passport but I have no IDEA>)
See below. This is mentioned on the Additional TRF form:

"Please note that additional TRFs can only be sent directly to institutions. We cannot give additional TRFs to candidates or to the individuals. Important notice: The Canadian, Australian and New Zealand High Commissions in India have requested us not to send additional TRFs to them. Applicants to these countries should submit their own copy of the TRF. The High Commission will return this along with any other original documents."

How am I to interpret this? :-/

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Ashroop said:
Please help :(
just wait till u get a visa, if after getting visa, you are not given IELTS back, then write email to cic

princekmasih

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
Ashroop said:

Just register an FIR that you lost it... Then go to your nearby idp office... They will charge rs1900/2200 for a new one...submit a requesy and fir copy...fir copy should be stamped by sho or concerned officer... You'll get it within 10 days...

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Ok.. I will wait until my visa arrives. If they do not send my original IELTS back, I shall call IDP to discuss options and will take it further accordingly. :-/

**Headache** ???