+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

additional supporting proof of address

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
We've been living together almost 7 years.
We have notarized lease (ongoing) that goes back 2 years.
we have 2 Gov IDs that show current address.

1. Can I also include mail from government agencies to corresponding address? we have receipt from department of foreign affairs and documents from the National Labor Relations Commission showing our address
-what part within the application can we include this?

also have Police report (blotter for missing passport) that shows address

2. To show even further proof of living together (we dont have records of those old contracts) but we have our Building ID cards/ RFID cards
Also we each have various receipts from both of us with corresponding address for that time, from online purchases like Lazada? I even have an airway- bill that shows past address

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Has anyone else used additional proof of cohabiting such as this?
Do you think I should try to include proof of living together prior to our current address ?

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
in my experience, you should provide evidence all you can. Just think that you are the visa officer what sorts of supporting documents you would look for? in my case I even submitted my credit card bills which had my name and address on it. Just to prove that I reside on the said address. Just think you need to make visa officer life easy.

I hope it helps

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
in my experience, you should provide evidence all you can. Just think that you are the visa officer what sorts of supporting documents you would look for? in my case I even submitted my credit card bills which had my name and address on it. Just to prove that I reside on the said address. Just think you need to make visa officer life easy.

I hope it helps
Yes, thats what I was thinking. But where would be the correct order or placement for all of this evidence?

amanda_sakura

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Whistler BC
Yes, thats what I was thinking. But where would be the correct order or placement for all of this evidence?
Mail that was sent to us from government agencies we considered as 7a) "Copies of government issued documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address".

For Amazon orders or other packing slips with our name and address we put them under 7a) " Other documents issued to you or your sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not"

I did also make a table of contents for the supporting documents because we included quite a lot of them.

Reactions: n1ckeda

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Mail that was sent to us from government agencies we considered as 7a) "Copies of government issued documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address".

For Amazon orders or other packing slips with our name and address we put them under 7a) " Other documents issued to you or your sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not"

I did also make a table of contents for the supporting documents because we included quite a lot of them.
Thank you!

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
I didn't get you what do you mean by correct order?

Are you referring to what section you need to attach these additional documents? Thn you can do it as a additional documents create a cover letter and explain them what these additional documents are and why are you submitting it.

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I didn't get you what do you mean by correct order?

Are you referring to what section you need to attach these additional documents? Thn you can do it as a additional documents create a cover letter and explain them what these additional documents are and why are you submitting it.
yeah the order, placement, what file goes first? what goes next ?

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
yeah the order, placement, what file goes first? what goes next ?
Use the order in which letter has asked you to submit the documents.