Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
cooldek1986 said:
I called twice every week..
after how many calls did you get to know that there is an addition medical test requirement?

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got to know from the second or third call..I just called as I could see others status chagned and mine was still the same..

Have u called and aksd them that have u recd any furtherance test from CIC or not...

murtazajaffri_cca said:
after how many calls did you get to know that there is an addition medical test requirement?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
cooldek1986 said:
I got to know from the second or third call..I just called as I could see others status chagned and mine was still the same..

Have u called and aksd them that have u recd any furtherance test from CIC or not...
i just called them 10 mins before, they told me they have checked into their systems, and my case looks fine and there are no requirements for additional medical tests.

They have successfully submitted it on November 12, 2015. :)

However as per EE, my medical is in review since 20 november 2015.

and BG in review since 23 december 2015.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
i just called them 10 mins before, they told me they have checked into their systems, and my case looks fine and there are no requirements for additional medical tests.

They have successfully submitted it on November 12, 2015. :)

However as per EE, my medical is in review since 20 november 2015.

and BG in review since 23 december 2015.
This has been my case and the case for quite a few ppl as well. I know from the panel physician that there was nothing wrong with my results so I would encourage you to just wait and think positive. It has been 3 months+ since I received AOR.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
MASF said:
This has been my case and the case for quite a few ppl as well. I know from the panel physician that there was nothing wrong with my results so I would encourage you to just wait and think positive. It has been 3 months+ since I received AOR.

Dear, can you share your timeline with me as well? NOC and visa office? are you inland or outland fsw, cec, pnp?

Is your medical in review as well?

I am NOC 1111,
Visa Office I think London,
Outland PNP
AOR/Eligibility 2 Nov
Add. docs req and submission 3 Nov
Medical in review 20 Nov
BG in review 23 Dec

No update since 23 dec.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
The medical system in Pakistan with IOM is quite pathetic.

CIC does not have a medical branch there i.e. there is no CIC healh officer who sits in Pakistan. IOM is just a panel physician.

So results from IOM doctor uploaded in the system are reviewed by a CIC health officer who sits in India and if they have concerns they might send you a letter by ordinary post to Pakistan.

This has happened to me for work permit in 2013. They wanted some further evaluation for one of my kids.

CIC Islamabad or IOM had no clue about this. Luckily, the postman left a note and I was alarmed to see a letter by ordinary post addressed to my son.

Eventually I ended up going to post office to recover the letter, then contacted IOM and had to go through several iterations with IOM to get the required test conducted.

This was a work permit application submitted on paper in Pakistan. However, during this process, I have had all communication with CIC Islamabad via email or docs via registered courier.

So it was my worst nightmare that CIC health officer from india would use ordinary post and it took like a month for me to figure it out and receive the actual letter.

I hope that's not the case with you, but just be aware.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
fkl said:
The medical system in Pakistan with IOM is quite pathetic.

CIC does not have a medical branch there i.e. there is no CIC healh officer who sits in Pakistan. IOM is just a panel physician.

So results from IOM doctor uploaded in the system are reviewed by a CIC health officer who sits in India and if they have concerns they might send you a letter by ordinary post to Pakistan.

This has happened to me for work permit in 2013. They wanted some further evaluation for one of my kids.

CIC Islamabad or IOM had no clue about this. Luckily, the postman left a note and I was alarmed to see a letter by ordinary post addressed to my son.

Eventually I ended up going to post office to recover the letter, then contacted IOM and had to go through several iterations with IOM to get the required test conducted.

This was a work permit application submitted on paper in Pakistan. However, during this process, I have had all communication with CIC Islamabad via email or docs via registered courier.

So it was my worst nightmare that CIC health officer from india would use ordinary post and it took like a month for me to figure it out and receive the actual letter.

I hope that's not the case with you, but just be aware.
Gosh! thank you so much, do you still think after introduction of EE they will mail through national post and since EE visa office is London, medical reports will be reviewed in India?

I have called IOM, they checked through their systems (as per them its linked with embassy/immigration authorities) and the record shows that no additional test is required. fingers are crossed, lets see whats happening man! I will be thankful if you can share your whatsapp details through email : murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com thanks alot!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Gosh! thank you so much, do you still think after introduction of EE they will mail through national post and since EE visa office is London, medical reports will be reviewed in India?

I have called IOM, they checked through their systems (as per them its linked with embassy/immigration authorities) and the record shows that no additional test is required. fingers are crossed, lets see whats happening man! I will be thankful if you can share your whatsapp details through email : murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com thanks alot!
You are most welcome. I am not quite sure. Even at that time London used to be the visa office for PR applications. But I believe medicals were still reviewed in India.

IOM actually has no knowledge of this, they just put every thing in system according to their observations. It's safe to assume that if IOM didn't suspect any thing, most likely there is nothing to worry about. However, If a doctor from IOM wrote something odd in your report, they won't tell you. My son wasn't talking during examination (he started talking a bit late) - and they wrote it in the report but didn't mention any thing to me. So I won't trust their word much.

But in general Express entry is more electronic and centralized so hopefully there won't be any such thing. You can submit a case specific inquiry regarding medicals if too much time elapsed.

Most of my EE related knowledge is specific to applications from Canada and they are entirely processed here obviously. But I expect similar procedure in other countries too.

Will message you latter.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
fkl said:
You are most welcome. I am not quite sure. Even at that time London used to be the visa office for PR applications. But I believe medicals were still reviewed in India.

IOM actually has no knowledge of this, they just put every thing in system according to their observations. It's safe to assume that if IOM didn't suspect any thing, most likely there is nothing to worry about. However, If a doctor from IOM wrote something odd in your report, they won't tell you. My son wasn't talking during examination (he started talking a bit late) - and they wrote it in the report but didn't mention any thing to me. So I won't trust their word much.

But in general Express entry is more electronic and centralized so hopefully there won't be any such thing. You can submit a case specific inquiry regarding medicals if too much time elapsed.

Most of my EE related knowledge is specific to applications from Canada and they are entirely processed here obviously. But I expect similar procedure in other countries too.

Will message you latter.
Thank you that was a informative quote. I hope things are well for me and other candidates expecting PPR.

I hope by march end I am able to secure PPR since my AOR is of November. InshaAllah :)

dania12

Aug 6, 2014
hi,
I would like to know, my husband did his medical in IOM KARACHI, and after a day he received a call that they need medical again.. does this happened to anyone, why they want again?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
hi,
I would like to know, my husband did his medical in IOM KARACHI, and after a day he received a call that they need medical again.. does this happened to anyone, why they want again?
If they see something wrong in report then doctor will ask you to do another medical test to see everything looks good.