+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Medical test requested after initial upfront medical exam

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello Taps1976

I am advised to undergo sputum culture test, and re XRAY on July 14th.
But until now i tried 12 times to get a quality sputum sample from my cough from lungs, but my sputum samples are being rejected continuosuly.
Please advise what should i do.

i am not finding any solution.

Please help

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I am living in Canada alberta , on work permit, my PR application is in progress and facing this TB test issues, please explain me your husnabds case for TB in detail

Taps1976

Oct 31, 2019
He actually got the results and came out negative. If you test positive for skin TB they will ask for additional medical but usually second one will show that you don’t have TB. You are blessed because here if you get positive you are able to go for treatment.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi sorry dear, My husband was able to do everything in Africa. I don’t know where to do it USA but you can google panel physicians they have them everywhere.
Now don’t panic you have 90 days automatically to submit.

Thank you
90 days for medical also??? Can you share the reference link for these updated timelines please?

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hi, my husband got IGRA tested positive. Now is going for sputum smears and culture test.
What happened if is positive or negative. Usually from my country most people we react on skin test. Please if you have any idea.
Thank you
hi im in the same situation. what happened to the case of your husband? i am igra positive but negative on the sputum and xray.. thank u