AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Hello everyone,
I have just recieved a request from CIC:
"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/01".

My mother passed away and I don't know who my father was. My mother was a single parent. However, in my birth certificate she wrote a fake name in the field "father", so that I had a middle name. I actually don't know his real name, my mom never told me.
Do I have to write in the form that I don't know my father or I should indicate his "fake" name and clarify in LOE that I don't know his real name.
Also, do I need to send them my mother's death certificate and by birth certificate, even though they did not request it?

Really hope for your help, I am so nervous. I have no parents, siblings and even cousins, and I have never been married - may be this made them suspicious (the fact that I am "single" in all senses)?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,
"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/01".

My mother passed away and I don't know who my father was. My mother was a single parent. However, in my birth certificate she wrote a fake name in the field "father", so that I had a middle name. I actually don't know his real name, my mom never told me.
Do I have to write in the form that I don't know my father or I should indicate his "fake" name and clarify in LOE that I don't know his real name.
Also, do I need to send them my mother's death certificate and by birth certificate, even though they did not request it?

Really hope for your help, I am so nervous. I have no parents, siblings and even cousins, and I have never been married - may be this made them suspicious (the fact that I am "single" in all senses)?
Do not put a name you know is fake. Put unknown and include a letter of explanation.

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Do not put a name you know is fake. Put unknown and include a letter of explanation.
Thank you for your responce. What if they request my birth certificate? In my birth certificate the field "father' contains Name (fake) and Surname (my mother's surname, actually). Won't it cause confusion, i.e. I say "I don't know my father" and at the same time I have a name and surname written in the field "father"?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your responce. What if they request my birth certificate? In my birth certificate the field "father' contains Name (fake) and Surname (my mother's surname, actually). Won't it cause confusion, i.e. I say "I don't know my father" and at the same time I have a name and surname written in the field "father"?
As I said, include an explanation, which also means explaining the fake name.

Edwin333

Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

Hi ,
I am a july applicant and I got this update in my mycic account yesterday. I am just wondering whether you have submitted the documents or not? Why they need this additional doc?

Edwin

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Hi ,
I am a july applicant and I got this update in my mycic account yesterday. I am just wondering whether you have submitted the documents or not? Why they need this additional doc?

Edwin
Hello, Yes, I have sudmitted on the 26th (my 6 months threashold), no reply yet. I am not sure why they want it from me. May be it seemed to them suspicious that did not indicate anyone of my immidiate family (becase I do not have anyone).

Edwin333

Feb 20, 2017
Hello, Yes, I have sudmitted on the 26th (my 6 months threashold), no reply yet. I am not sure why they want it from me. May be it seemed to them suspicious that did not indicate anyone of my immidiate family (becase I do not have anyone).
Thanks for the response . I submitted the doc yesterday night and my status changed to your additional doc has been uploaded today evening. Did you get any updates like this ? I really hope that they would speed up the process and render a decision ASAP.

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Oh, I have just got an updated in my profile from "your additional doc has been uploaded" to "Not applicable". What could it mean? I am afraid they would return my form because i did not indicate zip code.

Edwin333

Feb 20, 2017
Oh, I have just got an updated in my profile from "your additional doc has been uploaded" to "Not applicable". What could it mean? I am afraid they would return my form because i did not indicate zip code.
That would be fine I guess. Zipcode won't have much effect on the form I assume. Did you get any further updates?? I am eager to know as to how long did it take to change from "your additional doc has been uploaded" to "Not applicable".???

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
The status changed from "uploaded" to not applicable in 2 days. I neveer saw "we are reviewing your documents"

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Yaaahoooooo!! I got the PPR! One day after ADR "Not applicable" status. For some reason I did not see any ghost update.

Edwin333

Feb 20, 2017
Wow ! Great news my friend. My best wishes for everything. My status is still documents uploaded . I took the printout of family info form and physically signed them as they were asking for original signatures and scanned and uploaded. Hope this is fine.

Edwin

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Wow ! Great news my friend. My best wishes for everything. My status is still documents uploaded . I took the printout of family info form and physically signed them as they were asking for original signatures and scanned and uploaded. Hope this is fine.

Edwin
Thank you, Edwin! That is exactly what I did, but I also attached my birth certificate even though they did not ask (I am not sure whether it is good thing to do). I did it to support my explanation. I am sure you will get your golden e-mail. If you look through statistics on MyImmitracker, you will notice: all those who had been requested IMM5406 and who were approcahing their 6 month line, they got their PPR within 5-7 days.
Good luck!

Edwin333

Feb 20, 2017
Sounds good! I believe I have done the right thing. it's been a week they asked for the additional info form and my status is still the same" the additional document has been uploaded". I am becoming worried now.