+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I have applied for PR under canadian experience one year and 3 month ago. They have requested additional documents yesterday and asked me to provide my master thesis title, supervisor’s name, publication and CV.
I was wondering whether I need to type on Microsoft word or scan my master degree document and add all these info on my CV.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, I have applied for PR under canadian experience one year and 3 month ago. They have requested additional documents yesterday and asked me to provide my master thesis title, supervisor’s name, publication and CV.
I was wondering whether I need to type on Microsoft word or scan my master degree document and add all these info on my CV.
always remember this, provide exactly what IRCC asked for as they asked for . since they didn't ask for notarized copies , just type them out and upload the documents yourself, that will do . as for your master degree documents, did you achieve that here in Canada ?

Reactions: bahar1326

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for your clear explanation.
Ok i will type and upload them using webform. About CV, in Education section, do I need to bring all the education years( starting from Bachelor to recent degree) or I need also to mention high school as well?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thank you for your clear explanation.
Ok i will type and upload them using webform. About CV, in Education section, do I need to bring all the education years( starting from Bachelor to recent degree) or I need also to mention high school as well?
I think so, yes.