+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, can failure to submit additional documents when asked lead to refusal of PR application? For eg. suppose the immigration people ask me to submit bank statements and salary slips of my work experience and I just submit the work experience certificate and letter of reference, can it lead to refusal. I'm afraid I don't have my bank statements and salary slips of my work experience but can provide work experience certificate and letter of reference. If needed, I can provide a salary certificate explaining how much I was getting paid. Please solve my query.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
msatishxp said:
Hi, can failure to submit additional documents when asked lead to refusal of PR application? For eg. suppose the immigration people ask me to submit bank statements and salary slips of my work experience and I just submit the work experience certificate and letter of reference, can it lead to refusal. I'm afraid I don't have my bank statements and salary slips of my work experience but can provide work experience certificate and letter of reference. If needed, I can provide a salary certificate explaining how much I was getting paid. Please solve my query.
You need to submit what they have asked. It leads to suspicion. Getting a bank statement is fairly easy.

Even if you have closed your bank account, you can retrive your bank statements.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Suppose my application is refused, can I apply next time? At my previous job, I used to get paid by cash. So, I don't have the bank statements or salary slips. But, I'm thinking of working for one year at a different company so that I can have the bank statements and salary slips. I'm wondering if my PR application gets refused, can I apply again after working at the new company for a year with fresh bank statements and pay slips?

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
I believe the best thing to do is provide them what you can to as proof of what they are asking and send a document explaining the reason of why you cant get them.

They are quite reasonable if you can prove to them the reason of not being able to get the items.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Ok, thanks for your reply. But, in the worst situation, if my application is refused and I want to apply again, do I have to pay the application fees again. So, can I get a refund of my paid fees if my application is refused in the first place?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
They haven't yet asked the documents but I'm in the process of planning out things and be ready to face such situations.