+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents via CSE webform

hd1986

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Good afternoon,
I spoke with an agent yesterday who advised me that there is a note on my review for eligibility regarding my previous employer as they did not indicate my salary and my brother's proof of residency.
She advised me that my application is still in progress and advised me to send supporting documents and provided me a link via case specific inquiry.
I have already done it, however, I do not know what the success rate is for the addition of supporting documents.
I have not been requested for it in writing, but the telephone agent said to do so.
Please can you advise if this has happened in the past, and what the likelihood is of refusal?

Thank you.

P

Pdiwan

Good afternoon,
I spoke with an agent yesterday who advised me that there is a note on my review for eligibility regarding my previous employer as they did not indicate my salary and my brother's proof of residency.
She advised me that my application is still in progress and advised me to send supporting documents and provided me a link via case specific inquiry.
I have already done it, however, I do not know what the success rate is for the addition of supporting documents.
I have not been requested for it in writing, but the telephone agent said to do so.
Please can you advise if this has happened in the past, and what the likelihood is of refusal?

Thank you.
You must have received a no reply email from them saying that they have received your request. Probably in 4-5 days they will email you back provinding information on your request. It generally says that your request has been forwarded to respobsible officer

hd1986

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
yes I have received acknowledgment of the "enquiry". praying that the officer will accept and consider these.
there has not been an email sent to me regardinf request but the telephone agent advising me of the comments and her sending me a link via email which took me to web equiry form.

P

Pdiwan

yes I have received acknowledgment of the "enquiry". praying that the officer will accept and consider these.
there has not been an email sent to me regardinf request but the telephone agent advising me of the comments and her sending me a link via email which took me to web equiry form.
As long as your documents are correct, you need not worry.