+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents to Visa Office

Indy_AP

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Friends,

I just want to know to which visa office I need to send the additional documents for PR Processing. During my initial submission of application, I haven't send my spouse PCC. Now I need to include this PCC to my application. Received my AOR 3 weeks back.

I gave New Delhi as my visa office in the application. Do I need to send this to New Delhi or Sydney office address to inlcude in my checklist?

Currently I am in Canada.

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
Indy_AP said:
Hi Friends,

I just want to know to which visa office I need to send the additional documents for PR Processing. During my initial submission of application, I haven't send my spouse PCC. Now I need to include this PCC to my application. Received my AOR 3 weeks back.

I gave New Delhi as my visa office in the application. Do I need to send this to New Delhi or Sydney office address to inlcude in my checklist?

Currently I am in Canada.
Since you have received your AOR you can send any additional documents via email.. Try mailing your document to ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca and request them to acknowledge the receipt of your PCC.. Do not forget to send your details like first name, last name, dob, file no, client id, category etc.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
CEC applications are all processed in Ottawa, no matter what office you request
in your application.
So scan the document and email along other relevant information for them to find your application.
See cecnov2012's post for details.

Also, I don't know if you will have to mail the original of your PCC aswell. As per document checklist
they want the original document.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
cecnov2012 said:
Since you have received your AOR you can send any additional documents via email.. Try mailing your document to ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca and request them to acknowledge the receipt of your PCC.. Do not forget to send your details like first name, last name, dob, file no, client id, category etc.
Disagree! If you read the manual you will see the all PCCs are required as originals and need to be sent in hard copy. They cannot be emailed. This is done so that CIC can verify the authenticity of the document, which could be digitally tampered or manipulated. If you received your AOR, you should send the documents to CPP-O, unless they specifically instructed you to mail additional documents somewhere else. Sidenote: some or all other documents can be emailed, but PCC needs to be sent in hard copy.

Step 2. Submit the certificates

Include the police certificates with your application.

- If the police authorities notify you that they will submit the certificates directly to us, include this notice with your application.
- All police certificates must be originals; photocopies are not acceptable.
- If your certificates are in a language other than English or French, attach an original translation prepared by an accredited translator.

You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office.

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

You can request confirmation by emailing them at OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

If unsure of Office, you can try confirming by calling the CIC line or by emailing CPPO (1-2 week response)

Indy_AP

Aug 19, 2013
Thanks all for your clarifications.

I am planning to send my original documents along with my AOR mail and other information to Visa office. But here is my next question regarding this. I have received my AOR from CIO, Sydney.

Do i need to send these documents to CIO-Sydney or Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa office?

Please help me with this information

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indy_AP said:
Thanks all for your clarifications.

I am planning to send my original documents along with my AOR mail and other information to Visa office. But here is my next question regarding this. I have received my AOR from CIO, Sydney.

Do i need to send these documents to CIO-Sydney or Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa office?

Please help me with this information
Find out where your application is right now, Call CIC or email Sydney, and then Plan according to that.

But dont send orignals without makiing sure.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
honeysingh said:
Find out where your application is right now, Call CIC or email Sydney, and then Plan according to that.
But dont send orignals without makiing sure.
Agree with honeysingh! Make sure you know where your visa is being processed, so your are not losing time while they transfer your files around. I believe it will be CPP-O, but if I were you, I would call or email CIC and check the whereabouts of visa office that is processing your file.