NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello ,
From this morning my profile is showing "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

but i don't have any new message o_O

please help

Last edited:
Reactions: justinw1234

water2wine

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's part of the updates they are presently doing on their system. I saw same message, I looked through and there was no such request. I went further to check my email and no request. Finally, I checked the page where one need to attach additional document and there was no tab to add a new document. So, I am of the opinion it's a general system error. Hopefully other people who experienced same will comment below...

Cheers..

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
Hello ,
this morning my profile is showing "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

please help
It happens same to me.
It could be the error or system bug after the maintenance this morning.

Based on the thread this morning, It shows "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed", for those who submitted NO additional docs

But for me, I did submit my additional docs before ( April), and I have the same showing as yours "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." However I do not have any new message as well but only the one requested on April from CIC.

So let wait and see what happen later

Reactions: astralsource

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
It happens same to me.
It could be the error or system bug after the maintenance this morning.

Based on the thread this morning, It shows "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed", for those who submitted NO additional docs

But for me, I did submit my additional docs before ( April), and I have the same showing as yours "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." However I do not have any new message as well but only the one requested on April from CIC.

So let wait and see what happen later
Even, I have the same update. I think they are making some changes (I never saw "Biometrics" update in the status and now it shows) and also they have a maintenance scheduled for today. Most probably that is the reason. For a moment I thought, Additional document may be the Passport to finalize the application ;).

Even I did send some additional documents in April.

Smit

Aug 7, 2014
Hello ,
this morning my profile is showing "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

please help
I have the same issue. I think there is a bug in the system after the system update, and it should resolved soon.

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
I have the same issue, my PR appliation's additional documents section shows:
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

And there's another application, which has already been approved months ago. Its additional documents section shows:
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
However, I didnt provide any additional document to that application.

Okay..I think that this is a bug..

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Hey same here! Additional documents required.... No message. No mail... Did freak me out though... I think its a bug if so many people got it at the same time, unless they have introduced some new document requirement which I'm definitely not aware of.

Last edited:
Reactions: justinw1234

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hello ,

please help
I have the same situation. It's probably a bug in the system resulting from the updates they're implementing. We just have to wait a few days and check again.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Same issue here, guys. I emailed Ottawa just in case.

av

Jan 21, 2015
I got same status "Additional documents required" but no message there.
seems bug

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
its a bug from CIC . i don't think we need to email them

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Same sitaution here.

When i submitted the application the additional section documnent was NA . On 2nd june medicals passed and the status chnaged to "we do not need any additional documents"

Now after system upgrade it says"We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

This seems to be a glitch. No new message or email.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Same sitaution here.

When i submitted the application the additional section documnent was NA . On 2nd june medicals passed and the status chnaged to "we do not need any additional documents"

Now after system upgrade it says"We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

This seems to be a glitch. No new message or email.
I have also same status so what do you think?Do they request some documents or just a technical glitch?