+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents requested

Atwal08

Jul 6, 2019
Marriage photos: Please provide photos of customary celebrations viz. photos relating
to couple going around the holy book, and photos relating to Doli ceremony. Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

IRCC give me e mail to send this documents how I can attach photo on email because they want descriptions at back ?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Marriage photos: Please provide photos of customary celebrations viz. photos relating
to couple going around the holy book, and photos relating to Doli ceremony. Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

IRCC give me e mail to send this documents how I can attach photo on email because they want descriptions at back ?
1. Get digital copies of your photos (scan them in),
2. Paste them into a Word document,
3. Add the descriptions to the pages in Word below the photo in question
4. 'Print' the Word document as a PDF file (Windows has a PDF Printer driver) and save file
5. Email saved pdf file to the VO

If you are not great with a computer, find someone who is.

Reactions: Atwal08

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
same thing happened to me

i put 1 photo per page, instructions as shown by above poster

then put:

Date:
event:
Detail: the applicant (name) and sponsor (name) performing wedding ceremony at the above location (example)

Atwal08

Jul 6, 2019
1. Get digital copies of your photos (scan them in),
2. Paste them into a Word document,
3. Add the descriptions to the pages in Word below the photo in question
4. 'Print' the Word document as a PDF file (Windows has a PDF Printer driver) and save file
5. Email saved pdf file to the VO

If you are not great with a computer, find someone who is.
Thank you for your help . After save from word to pdf attach to IRCC email and send

Atwal08

Jul 6, 2019
same thing happened to me

i put 1 photo per page, instructions as shown by above poster

then put:

Date:
event:
Detail: the applicant (name) and sponsor (name) performing wedding ceremony at the above location (example)
After sending to IRCC by email, how long they took to let you know they received and all good ?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
After sending to IRCC by email, how long they took to let you know they received and all good ?
Assume several weeks (4 - 8-ish).

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
We uploaded our documents May 23rd and are still waiting. Outland PR app being processed in CPC-Mississauga. We didn't think it would take 8+ weeks. I don't know why they take so long to review additional documents.

Atwal08

Jul 6, 2019
We uploaded our documents May 23rd and are still waiting. Outland PR app being processed in CPC-Mississauga. We didn't think it would take 8+ weeks. I don't know why they take so long to review additional documents.
Where did you upload additional documents? On GCKEY account or u send it by e_mail ?

Reactions: canadaguy238

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Where did you upload additional documents? On GCKEY account or u send it by e_mail ?
I did both. I uploaded to GCKEY and emailed it to them. The next day GCKEY said "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". It's been like that ever since May 23rd. We are coming up on 2 months now waiting for them to review the additional documents. We have done everything else, so we are hoping the next step is a decision made.

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi. Has anyone had to ask for a Second extension for a deadline while waiting on additional requested documents? I've been granted one month but it is not enough time for receiving the csq which is taking over 25 days to process plus 2 weeks to receive in the mail so it will go over my deadline. I had a deadline for 24 July but had to ask for an extension as I had a problem with my CSQ applicstion. Since sending my new one it was received on the 3rd of July and money has been debited from my account on the 12th of July. From this day of money being debited it says on the quebec immigration that they are currently receiving high volumes of CSQ applications and it will take longer than normal. Leaving me in a bad situation with meeting the new deadline they have given me. Its not possible and I'm worried to be refused based on something totally not in my control.