+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Request Letter with broken link

newme6ix

Jun 6, 2021
I have received a new message with the subject as a Request Letter. When I click on the link I get an error saying " This page isnt working right now". It has already been 4 days since I have received this message and have not been able to access it. I do not know if my response is time bound but if i cannot see what the request is i cannot respond to it.

Can the forum members please guide me about how to proceed with this.

I have raised a technical issue and also submitted a webform request.
Is there anything else I should do?? Will I get additional time to submit my documents as it is definitely an issue on part of IRCC

Thanks

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
I have received a new message with the subject as a Request Letter. When I click on the link I get an error saying " This page isnt working right now". It has already been 4 days since I have received this message and have not been able to access it. I do not know if my response is time bound but if i cannot see what the request is i cannot respond to it.

Can the forum members please guide me about how to proceed with this.

I have raised a technical issue and also submitted a webform request.
Is there anything else I should do?? Will I get additional time to submit my documents as it is definitely an issue on part of IRCC

Thanks
You may want to click the uploaded documents section too to have an idea what is IRCC requests.

newme6ix

Jun 6, 2021
Thanks Alexis

Under the uploaded documents documents, there is a new entry with just says
Replacement Needed | observations | Upload File | required by Oct 25

I am doomed o_O

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks Alexis

Under the uploaded documents documents, there is a new entry with just says
Replacement Needed | observations | Upload File | required by Oct 25

I am doomed o_O
I have the same issue, but I cannot even view the upload document link, I have an error there as well. Received it on Friday 22nd October. I also sent a web form but that is taking 3 weeks to view.