+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Request: 7 days to upload??

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi all,

I received a request letter from IRCC asking for my spouse and I to upload all our police certificates. We have 7 days to do it.

Problem is, we couldn't request for Singapore police certificate without IRCC request letter, that we just received today. The process to obtain the police certificate will most likely take more than 7 days.

How can we do? I mean, we just followed the process but 7 days to obtain the police certificate is just impossible (we have to appeal, take fingerprints, send all documents to our proxy in Singapore who can then pick the document up for us).

Thanks for any help you could provide,
matt

edit: @legalfalcon @DelPiero07 perhaps you have already come across this situation?

edit 2: OK this is strange, we just received a second request letter, specifically asking for Singapore police certificate. This one says we have 60 days to upload the police certificates. I am kind of lost, one asks for 7 days (if we fail to meet the deadline, they clearly say our application could be rejected) and the other letter states we have 60 days (which sounds more reasonable).

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to view submitted application, If i'm not mistaken the placeholder for you to upload the PCC should state the date it must be received by.

My home country also requires a request from IRCC to submit the PCC and I was given 60 days to submit such PCC back then.

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
60 days sounds more reasonable. They requested my husband's RCMP background check based on fingerprints and they gave us 60 days to send the document.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Go to view submitted application, If i'm not mistaken the placeholder for you to upload the PCC should state the date it must be received by.

My home country also requires a request from IRCC to submit the PCC and I was given 60 days to submit such PCC back then.
You are correct. My spouse and I need to provide 3 police certificates each. IRCC is asking for us to provide two of them by end within 7 days and the Singapore within 60 days.

However, only placeholder to do so is under my category (principal applicant). There is no placeholder for my spouse. Should we submit all certificates on my placeholders?

Thanks a lot, I really missed this details.