+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents for student visa

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Hello,
I applied for a student visa on the 8th of April 2019 and recently received a message requesting for Additional Documents, which is the payment receipt for biometrics, on the 2nd of May 2019, so they can continue processing my application. I uploaded on the 3rd of May but the status bar shows Uploaded - not submitted to Ircc till date, and they stated I submit before 17th of May 2019..
Please does anyone know what that means and how long it will take for the Document to be submitted and reviewed by ircc.
Thank you.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You didnt submit, you only uploaded, there is a second step you need to perform. You could face rejection since you didn't submit the doc in time.

solomon3m

May 16, 2019
I was also asked additional document stating Biometric processing receipt while I paid and provided Biometric in my first application. This is my second one which is online and I did my first paper based. Why they are asking a fee for second time,

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I was also asked additional document stating Biometric processing receipt while I paid and provided Biometric in my first application. This is my second one which is online and I did my first paper based. Why they are asking a fee for second time,
They are asking for receipt not for you to pay again.

philllola

Jun 21, 2023
I have applied for my study permit on April 19th and they ask me to submit all my documents
IELTS result
GIC receipt
Collage acceptence latter
Fee payment receipt
Medical exam receipt
I already have uploaded all the documents as per IRCC format what should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied for my study permit on April 19th and they ask me to submit all my documents
IELTS result
GIC receipt
Fee payment receipt
Medical exam receipt
Wait for a response.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
IELTS result
GIC receipt
Fee payment receipt
Medical exam receipt
If you have already uploaded all of your documents as per IRCC format, then the next step is to wait for a decision from IRCC. You can check the status of your application online using your IRCC account.

If you have not received a decision within 60 days of submitting your application, you can contact IRCC to inquire about the status of your application. You can do this by phone or by email.

Here are some tips for contacting IRCC:
  • Be clear and concise. State the reason for your inquiry in the first sentence or two.
  • Provide your IRCC reference number.
  • Be polite but firm.
  • Request a response within a reasonable timeframe.
I hope that you will receive a decision on your study permit soon. Good luck!