+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Through out the three years of our conversation, there are lots of happy moments, arguments, getting upset, make up with each other etc...will this be a red flag?
you CANT do your own translation or any of your family members.
get someone to translate it. get it notarized and an affidavit from the person who translated it for you

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Through out the three years of our conversation, there are lots of happy moments, arguments, getting upset, make up with each other etc...will this be a red flag?
what I included was a few fights. sweet messages like bday valentines xmas etc, when we planned the wedding and just regular goodmornings and goodnights. i also included phone bill and call logs on fb.

SpousAsous

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Both of them are additional request. i guess i didnt send enough hehe. i only send 10 pages of our convo. 2 screenshots per page.
and for #1 i left the question blank on the form where it says "is there anything else you wish to share?" most people write their lovestory here i guess. i missed it
Are you able to remember and list everything you sent for proof of relationship with the original application? Knowing this helps to know why they would ask for it and help you figure out the best course.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Both of them are additional request. i guess i didnt send enough hehe. i only send 10 pages of our convo. 2 screenshots per page.
and for #1 i left the question blank on the form where it says "is there anything else you wish to share?" most people write their lovestory here i guess. i missed it

Did you send translated copies with your application the first time? Or did they SPECIFICALLY request you for translated chat logs?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
what I included was a few fights. sweet messages like bday valentines xmas etc, when we planned the wedding and just regular goodmornings and goodnights. i also included phone bill and call logs on fb.
And was that enough to proceed further? And what stage is our file at?

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Are you able to remember and list everything you sent for proof of relationship with the original application? Knowing this helps to know why they would ask for it and help you figure out the best course.
they only asked bec i didnt even include calls and even i thought the chats wasnt enough but we sent it anyway bec we were excited and we rushed everything . but it was 50 days in total since the day we got aor to ppr

SpousAsous

Nov 6, 2019
they only asked bec i didnt even include calls and even i thought the chats wasnt enough but we sent it anyway bec we were excited and we rushed everything . but it was 50 days in total since the day we got aor to ppr
What I'm asking is, what is the itemized list of the proof of relationship you sent them? Are you doing Outland or Inland? If you're married, I would assume you live together, do you and did you provide proof of this? If you are living together, you normally don't need to send chat transcripts and letters, etc. All of this information is important.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
What I'm asking is, what is the itemized list of the proof of relationship you sent them? Are you doing Outland or Inland? If you're married, I would assume you live together, do you and did you provide proof of this? If you are living together, you normally don't need to send chat transcripts and letters, etc. All of this information is important.
outland married. I dont remember what we sent. i think just translated chats from Fb (10) and pictures together (20)

SpousAsous

Nov 6, 2019
outland married. I dont remember what we sent. i think just translated chats from Fb (10) and pictures together (20)
Okay, that makes much more sense. Yes, detailed love story and more information about the wedding is good. Make sure it includes things about your relationship being public. Do you have pictures that shows your wedding guests? Did you provide letters from friends and family? If not, this is incredibly valuable and you should do this immediately.

Showing public social media posts that show your relationship is also very good. The more you can show that you guys are public with your relationship and that people know you as a couple, the better.

I wouldn't send every single chat you have between each other. Choose a few that captures your relationship for each month over the span of the relationship. They aren't going to like getting over 100 pages.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Okay, that makes much more sense. Yes, detailed love story and more information about the wedding is good. Make sure it includes things about your relationship being public. Do you have pictures that shows your wedding guests? Did you provide letters from friends and family? If not, this is incredibly valuable and you should do this immediately.

Showing public social media posts that show your relationship is also very good. The more you can show that you guys are public with your relationship and that people know you as a couple, the better.

I wouldn't send every single chat you have between each other. Choose a few that captures your relationship for each month over the span of the relationship. They aren't going to like getting over 100 pages.

already got PPR for my husband. hes flying next week . He's an august applicant

Reactions: Rich4bright

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

and oh what i send was additional docs. theres no limit to how many you can send. they reviewed it for a day LOL and got ppr the next day

SpousAsous

Nov 6, 2019
and oh what i send was additional docs. theres no limit to how many you can send. they reviewed it for a day LOL and got ppr the next day
I'm so sorry! I didn't realize this was an old post. I kept thinking you posted the thread today. Congratulations! Glad it all worked out for you! Also good to know that there is no limit to the number of additional documents. Cheers!